Veterans or Active Duty...USF Tix | The Boneyard

Veterans or Active Duty...USF Tix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Can't make the USF game. Have two great seats and would like to make sure somebody enjoys them.

Offering them for free to a Vet or Active Serviceman/Servicewoman. I may be able to get more tix as well.

Only requirement is you use tix, have fun, and cheer our dogs on.

PM me if interested. First come first served.

Reaction Score
My soon to be brother in law I believe will be up here from Norfolk, VA. He is a Navy Seabee. He actually just called me asking about tickets to a Patriots game that he wanted to surprise his girlfriend with for her birthday when they came to visit. The prices were crazy though as they are playing the Saints, and well it's also the NFL. This may be up his alley though.

Reaction Score
My soon to be brother in law I believe will be up here from Norfolk, VA. He is a Navy Seabee. He actually just called me asking about tickets to a Patriots game that he wanted to surprise his girlfriend with for her birthday when they came to visit. The prices were crazy though as they are playing the Saints, and well it's also the NFL. This may be up his alley though.

Same situation for me - my soon to be brother in law as well works down in Norfolk at one of the Navy yards. Very cool place - future wifes parents moved down to Suffolk and her sister/bro in law live in Norfolk.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Awesome job Chewy.

Reaction Score

Let me know if this works for him. Still no takers.

Reaction Score
Unfortunately he will not be here until Saturday evening. Thank you though. Very nice gesture.

Reaction Score
Tix are taken.

Thank you to all the vets and those currently serving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom