Very Late Hanging Mojo Thought | The Boneyard

Very Late Hanging Mojo Thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
It seems to me from the time that @August_West was considered to be the hanging mojo he posted in such a way to be the focus. I think he likes the hanging and even wanted it which is not good for the mojo. I think the hangman @Deepster may need to reconsider the hanging. We don't want to have the hanging be predisposed.

You may want to consider an alternate hanging that isn't August_West. I'm really worried about this. The Trump theme is perfect - I'm just concerned you went with Boneyard consensus for the hanging and there may be a better alternative (which I have no idea - this is where you excel).

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It seems to me from the time that @August_West was considered to be the hanging mojo he posted in such a way to be the focus. I think he likes the hanging and even wanted it which is not good for the mojo. I think the hangman @Deepster may need to reconsider the hanging. We don't want to have the hanging be predisposed.

You may want to consider an alternate hanging that isn't August_West. I'm really worried about this. The Trump theme is perfect - I'm just concerned you went with Boneyard consensus for the hanging and there may be a better alternative (which I have no idea - this is where you excel).
So you are asking for a Presidential Pardon? I think not. You had your chance to make a case for someone else. Once Swami slips the piano wire around their necks it's over my friend. So,
upload_2016-3-16_23-21-27.png

Reaction Score
Questioning the mojo backfires. This thread must be immediately deleted.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
You're overthinking this.

And considering that Fishy proposed that it be your neck on the line, also perhaps not thinking enough.
Oh trust me - I don't think I would add anything - I told Fishy it would be like hanging a Husky Puppy. There's no mojo in that.

I just think August_West is trying to hard and perhaps the hangman @Deepster needs to think outside the box instead of doing the obvious. He's good at that.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Oh trust me - I don't think I would add anything - I told Fishy it would be like hanging a Husky Puppy. There's no mojo in that.

I just think August_West is trying to hard and perhaps the hangman @Deepster needs to think outside the box instead of doing the obvious. He's good at that.
upload_2016-3-16_23-44-6.png

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

I think you're overthinking things. The Commie just happens to be incredibly tuned in to what is required of him.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
It seems to me from the time that @August_West was considered to be the hanging mojo he posted in such a way to be the focus. I think he likes the hanging and even wanted it which is not good for the mojo. I think the hangman @Deepster may need to reconsider the hanging. We don't want to have the hanging be predisposed

Shut up and eat the Mojo sandwich, commie!

Donald_Trump0510_620_403_100.JPG

spreading the wealth here....

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I'm on board jleves. Please overturn before game time . I have a fridge full of better food choices id rather eat than what's on my menu today.

Try hard? Enjoying?

Yikes . In all seriousness, no.
You try having every post reply being dinged. I have seen " eat a mojo sandwich commie" so many times that the words have lost all meaning .

Enjoying eating food I don't like? No not enjoying

Try hard?
Maybe. I take mojo seriously. I would much prefer berating someone than being berated
( I'm good at it) , but I don't question the mojo. If it is my requirement to play the part, I will play the part to 100 percent . If you want to interpret that as liking it. I don't know what to tell you.
I have been around hangings ( shoo shoo orange flu comes to mind) where the hangee either disappears from the board as to not receive their punishment or doesn't comply with the sentence . Those have been some of the worst mojo years ever.

All that being said, I endorse the idea that my sentence is overturned. I also endorse the idea that it is your petulant ass that takes my place in the noose.

@Deepster can we get this done?

connectikev

RIP, Kev (3/4/2018)
Reaction Score
Good Story.... Now shut up and eat the mojo sandwich, you commie!

I'm on board jleves. Please overturn before game time . I have a fridge full of better food choices id rather eat than what's on my menu today.

Try hard? Enjoying?

You try having every post reply being dinged. I have seen " eat a mojo sandwich commie" so many times that the words have lost all meaning .

Try hard?
Maybe. I take mojo seriously. I would much prefer berating someone than being berated
( I'm good at it) , but I don't question the mojo. If it is my requirement to play the part, I will play the part to 100 percent . If you want to interpret that as liking it. I don't know what to tell you.
I have been around hangings ( shoo shoo orange flu comes to mind) where the hangee either disappears from the board as to not receive their punishment or doesn't comply with the sentence . Those have been some of the worst mojo years ever.

All that being said, I endorse the idea that my sentence is overturned. I also endorse the idea that it is your petulant ass that takes my place in the noose.

Reaction Score

Try hard? Enjoying?

Try hard?

trump%2Bpoint.jpg

Reaction Score
Oh, that commie is eating six turkey sandwiches slathered in his beloved ketchup. That is locked and loaded, amigo. And if you doubt the voracity of the sentence, go reread that ketchup thread. Dude hates the stuff. My only regret is how Colorado is going to feel after the game. Poor bastards won't know what hit 'em.

Reaction Score

Try hard? Enjoying?

Try hard?

image.jpeg

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score

Try hard? Enjoying?

Try hard?

Reaction Score

Try hard? Enjoying?

Try hard?

Shut up and eat the Mojo sandwich, commie!

Curiouser
Reaction Score
This thread is a turd in the mojo punch bowl, and a pretty embarrassing plea for attention from the OP.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score

Try hard? Enjoying?

Try hard?

EGXwATl.png

Reaction Score
I was watching survivor last night (yes, I love it, shut up) and the phrase "we're all bleeding blue right now" was said, to me an unquestionable injection of mojo on the eve of our first round game

We're all bleeding blue, right? Those of us who are commies eating mojo sandwiches and those who are not

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Oh, that commie is eating six turkey sandwiches slathered in his beloved ketchup. That is locked and loaded, amigo. And if you doubt the voracity of the sentence, go reread that ketchup thread. Dude hates the stuff. My only regret is how Colorado is going to feel after the game. Poor bastards won't know what hit 'em.

Every year there's people bitching about the Mojo not being powerful enough. Before it's even gotten momentum no less. Every year. He'll, this year we've even got opposing fans criticizing and waxing poetic about the good old days (maybe he missed 2014/2011?)--That has to be Mojo positive BTW.

The train has left the station. Your either on it or your not. The more people on it the better. Do Your Job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom