Very good win | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Very good win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Our guys played very hard. Ollie was off the bench, engaged and instilling that fight in the guys. Also much better change up in lineup, especially while we wait out Purvis slump. I thought we played 10 toes in. that doesn't mean our better players were not offensively slumping, it means they fought through it with hard defense and willed themselves to win. Jalen wasn't bad either!

Yup. Just the game this team needed. Everything went right and should be able to go 4-0 or at least 3-1 over the next 4.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
Good win...definitely.

Any road win against a team expected to finish in the top half of the league has to be a good win. Coming from behind and controlling the last 10 minutes is the cherry on top!

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Didn't get to see the game b/c it isn't available where I am, but seems like we played alot better than recently, you guys will have to let me know. Seemed like Gibbs and Miller stepped up big time at the end.

Actually, we were down by 20 in the 2nd half when Jim Calhoun stormed the court with a baseball bat and demanded the refs call the game and give us the win. Too bad you missed it.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Actually, we were down by 20 in the 2nd half when Jim Calhoun stormed the court with a baseball bat and demanded the refs call the game and give us the win. Too bad you missed it.

Are we sure the second part of that sentence hasn't happened in all twelve of our wins?

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Gotta clean up the turnovers and sloppy possessions. But in spurts we played well.

ConnZag3

NCAA Hoops Connoisseur
Reaction Score
More Adams, Gibbs, Hamilton, and Miller on the court together please. Don't really care who the fifth guy is but having those 4 on the court at the same time was huge today. Adams intelligently driving to the hoop unlike the Purvis bull in a China shop drives was a pleasant sight. Hopefully Hamilton is out of the funk and Gibbs keeps shooting confidently from 3. A lot more hope today than after the Tulsa game for sure...

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Rico444 said:

I'm calling nanners. everyone knows Jim Calhoun never lets a game get above 12 points before storming court with a bat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle

Top Bottom