Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The scores for the first 4 UCONN games are as follows:

100 - 56
97 - 57
88 - 46
79 - 31

If we project these trends into the future, we see that the opponents will reach an output of zero points per game in only 4 or 5 more games. UCONN will reach zero points per game in 8 or 9 games more. Scores of zero to zero are not very exciting.

Reaction Score
Scores of zero to zero are not very exciting.

Yes but it will better for WCB because UConn won't be dominating and the ideal of parity where everyone is equal will be attained. No winners or losers.....teams will be introduced and stand there while the maintenance crew will applaud them for 'just showing up'. Then everyone will go home and feel good about themselves! Yea teams! :)

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
Yes but it will better for WCB because UConn won't be dominating and the ideal of parity where everyone is equal will be attained. No winners or losers.....teams will be introduced and stand there while the maintenance crew will applaud them for 'just showing up'. Then everyone will go home and feel good about themselves! Yea teams! :)
Then what the heck are the cheerleaders suppose to do?

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Yes, but.....then you enter the realm of the negative score.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Can we give everyone a participation trophy?

Reaction Score
Be careful: even Agamemnon was brought down. As
I recall it was a perfect storm of the national player of the year in foul trouble and 3's that didn't fall for her team but rained down from the heavens from the other as punishment for hubris....

Reaction Score
Be careful: even Agamemnon was brought down. As
I recall it was a perfect storm of the national player of the year in foul trouble and 3's that didn't fall for her team but rained down from the heavens from the other as punishment for hubris....
Uhhhhh......... what?

Reaction Score
Tonight's game will probably reverse the trend. DePaul is not a "slow it down" type
of team. We may be knocking on the triple digit door again.

Reaction Score
Agamemnon and Xeno in one thread. Outstanding!
I love the passion folks, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Sit back and really wallow in the greatness we get to appreciate first hand. We are unlikely to witness another stretch like this one. The excellence and talent all in one delightful package of charming and spirited young ladies, going where no ... Ahem ... man or woman ... Has gone before. That is beautiful on so many levels. We will be able to say we were there

Reaction Score
Tonight's game will probably reverse the trend. DePaul is not a "slow it down" type
of team. We may be knocking on the triple digit door again.
I predict Geno will not allow 100 against Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01