Vermont Academy | The Boneyard

Vermont Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
If Bruce Brown doesn't reclassify, and Samuel Japhet-Mathias does, we could potentially have 3 recruits in the 16 class from the same school, Vermont Acadamy. Someone mentioned us potentially building a pipeline with VA, and I think this would be really cool. Brown, Jones and SJM are all talented and would already have some chemistry. Combine them with a Kegler/King and it would be a hell of a class.

Of course this is hypothetical. But it is fun to think about and would certainly lay a great foundation between Ollie and Vermont for years to come.

Reaction Score
my buddy was sitting in the vicinity of bruce brown, apparently he is closer to 6'6 then 6'4. Buddy is 6'4 barefoot, was wearing redwings and brown still had him beat by a an inch or two. Really want him bad to pair with his cousin Adams

Reaction Score
my buddy was sitting in the vicinity of bruce brown, apparently he is closer to 6'6 then 6'4. Buddy is 6'4 barefoot, was wearing redwings and brown still had him beat by a an inch or two. Really want him bad to pair with his cousin Adams
I can echo this. Walked right by Brown, I'm 6'3, he easily had a few inches on me.

444JR

The Brand is Strong
Reaction Score
If Brown reclassifies and is, as you alluded to, a legit 6'6 top 100 talent we could be looking very promising next season in my opionion.
Pg: Jalen Adams Wing: Rodney Purvis Wing: Bruce Brown Fwd: Daniel Hamilton C: AB. Theres the potential scoring and enough defense when Ollie wants to go with the smaller lineup to run teams straight out of the gym. Then when we must go big with PN and AB together one of Purvis or, more likely, the would be freshman Bruce Brown would drop to the bench and bring added scoring to the second unit. Praying we can stay on this big run and can impress Traci Carter enough to get him to commit on his official. The roster would be filled out pretty nice at that point provided Tsam OC KF SCjr and young Lubin can show some quality development from now through the summer and in to next season. Three point shooting will still be needed. I don't know if we would have any scholarships left after BB but the 6'9 German kid playing with Giffey would be a great way to round out the class. I also think Steve Enoch will prove to be vital coup for the program in time. He may be raw but the potential is bursting out of his solid 6'10 frame, reminds me of ed davis from the lakers. He may not contribute much as a frosh but that could be good for him in the long run so he has a chance to develop better skills and habits before he's thrust into the big time.

first post on the BY.. GO HUSKIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc