Varsity Jackets | The Boneyard

Varsity Jackets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Does anyone know where I can buy the classic varsity Uconn jacket. Have not seen any. The one with the white leather sleeves, dark blue wool, Uconn logo, etc. Should look like a walking billboard for Uconn football and athletics in general.

Looked online and in the Uconn shop and have come up dry. Where is Warde on this. Big 10 schools have them all over the place and so do the southern schools. You would think they would be available all over the state but they are not. This is a way to show school pride. The university ought to be hanged for this. This is an embarrassment. Doe anyone have any suggestions. Its a gift for a huskymaniac.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Try EBay you might be surprised

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Web jacket .com you can customize them

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Does anyone know where I can buy the classic varsity Uconn jacket. Have not seen any. The one with the white leather sleeves, dark blue wool, Uconn logo, etc. Should look like a walking billboard for Uconn football and athletics in general.

Looked online and in the Uconn shop and have come up dry. Where is Warde on this. Big 10 schools have them all over the place and so do the southern schools. You would think they would be available all over the state but they are not. This is a way to show school pride. The university ought to be hanged for this. This is an embarrassment. Doe anyone have any suggestions. Its a gift for a huskymaniac.

Reach out to Kyle Muncy at UConn. He runs licensing and is a really good guy.

Reaction Score
It will unfortunately never be as cool as the Michigan ones thanks to the Steiner Brothers.

tumblr_me97go0DRO1qjko1ao1_500.jpg

geordi

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel
Reaction Score
I might have something that would work.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
It will unfortunately never be as cool as the Michigan ones thanks to the Steiner Brothers.

Seeing that picture reminds you that Scott Steiner actually looked human at one time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom