Vance is Transferring | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Vance is Transferring

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
He tweeted something earlier about fake love.

If you watched him in high school he did seem like he loved the camera and attention

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
He tweeted something earlier about fake love.

Thats troubling if backed up with Purvis' tweet the other day about Fake Love. Seems to be a rebellion afoot. Not cool.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Whatever, dude has had a bad attitude about his time in Storrs from the start. Don't need that in our locker room.

To be fair, that could've meant just about anything.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Thats troubling if backed up with Purvis' tweet the other day about Fake Love. Seems to be a rebellion afoot. Not cool.

What did Purvis say? I avoid Twitter like the plague so I didn't see.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I take it this it not the news of we are about to glow, yet. We need some positive data.
ha ha. Nuclear explosions glow now that I think about it. :mad:

Reaction Score
Ughhhhhh. This was expected and not completely debilitating, but one or especially two more would be completely debilitating. I can probably take a guess on the 2 others based on some names that have been thrown around, but won't mention them due to rules of the board.
Re: Vance...if his dad really thinks Vance should be used in a different way, he doesn't know anything about basketball. I read something about how he wants him to a be a "point forward"...the guy looks down at the ball when he dribbles half the time. I liked Vance and think he could have been a very solid 4 year role player for us, but he has his flaws that you need to game plan around as a coach. "Point forward" is insane for him unless he goes D2.

Taking a deep breath now and hope Ollie has something up his sleeve...but it ain't looking good.

Reaction Score
This is very concerning on a few levels. Vance was going to play a lot next year and be a big part of the offense regardless of Larrier. And there is no guarantee that Larrier being good or healthy next year anyway.

Something is obviously going on. Nobody ever says that Ollie is a bad guy or doesn't know his basketball, but I have seen signs that maybe his personality rubs people the wrong way?

Reaction Score
OK, if I'm free to post he said he heard rumors that it was Vital and Durham. Nothing definite, just rumors he had heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom