Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
better wear boots, bring extra beer and whip 4wd

Reaction Score
C

Sad to say I'm not really excited about tonight. A conference rival under the lights and the last chance we get to beat them for a long time and I'm not that pumped. That's patheic. Going to need to start early, Jameson and coffee anyone?

duck you George DeLeone.

Reaction Score
O.

We play tonight? I'm going, but I don't remember ever being less excited to go a UConn game. Can't imagine what the feeling will be in three more weeks.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
N.

Honestly, earlier in the week I thought we had another BYE.

Reaction Score
Worst UConn cheer ever. But perfectly understandable.

Reaction Score
O.

We play tonight? I'm going, but I don't remember ever being less excited to go a UConn game. Can't imagine what the feeling will be in three more weeks.
I've had that game taken out of my hands. Unless it's a late afternoon or evening game (highly doubtful given UConn's record), I'm scheduled to work that day & will be forced to listen to Joe D., Wayne, Kevin on the radio. Wifey will probably take her nursing school roommate, so the ducat won't go to waste.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
The last time in the foreseeable future that we get to beat Spitt. I really really really don't like them. This year has sucked the dogbone, but I'm guessing many of us will be a bit more excited when we see those dirty bastards take the field. Think DJ Hernandez throwing the ball out of the endzone. Hell, think Khalid El Amin on top of the scorer's table in the "oakland zoo" if you need to! Bring the boots, the beer, the hate.....and let's beat Spitt!!! :mad:

Reaction Score
This post and the comments after are by FAR the best thread of the season. Period. Hands down.

Reaction Score
images

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Boots-Check, Extra Beer-how much is extra? I can't fathom that concept within this context;), 4WD- 2005 Dodge Ram HD 4WD-loaded & ready to go!
Nice cap! For "extra" beer i was thinking carona. Its gone be a cold one so its best to make your own beach...

Reaction Score
I got my $#!T kickers, a 6pack of PBR bottles (highclass), a 40oz of Private Stock, and 1 molson goldon. Followed by 2 D&D griders (sausage and peppers and meatball). I didnt feel like grillin anythign today because I dont feel like it. Oh, I also got my camo fatigue rain gear from when I served. It keeps the wind out. So, if you see some drunk jackass screaming at the filthy PITT players dressed in all camo dont kick him down and piss on em. its me.

Hell, I coulda been raking leaves...

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
I got my $#!T kickers, a 6pack of PBR bottles (highclass), a 40oz of Private Stock, and 1 molson goldon. Followed by 2 D&D griders (sausage and peppers and meatball). I didnt feel like grillin anythign today because I dont feel like it. Oh, I also got my camo fatigue rain gear from when I served. It keeps the wind out. So, if you see some drunk jackass screaming at the filthy PITT players dressed in all camo dont kick him down and piss on em. its me.

You had me at "D&D grinders".... :)

Reaction Score

Could u reconsider the beer pairing

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
Ah yes....the "Steel Reserve" to beat the visitors from the steel city...

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22