USF game thread | Page 13 | The Boneyard

USF game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
at least we had a balanced offense. 3 pts in the first half & 3 pts in the second halh....something to build on...sarc off

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Well an off week produced the same on offense by DeLeone...let's see what happens Fri night when Pitt comes to town...I'm gonna guess the same game plan we have seen all yr

Yeah, because it "works." Just ask Coach P, he has faith in it.

Reaction Score
Yes Warde....let's not make any decisions until after the season. I see progress.

We didn't get blown out right? The wildcat had success one time. McCombs had a 9 yd run.

It takes time learning a new system.

Reaction Score
Over/under on our next win: 8/29/13 vs. Towson

I dunno, have you watched Towson recently? They have these things called points? And they put them on a board? or something... I'm not sure.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I still remember when we put up 50 against Wake. At the moment that seems as far in the past as when we hired the guy from Northeastern to try to change the fortunes of our basketball team.

Tucker

Free Beer!..... Yesterday
Reaction Score
Boys this zebra isn't going to change it's stripes. Going to get the same game out of this staff every outing. Only hope WM does the right thing as the clock strikes midnight on Dec.31

Reaction Score
Well an off week produced the same on offense by DeLeone...let's see what happens Fri night when Pitt comes to town...I'm gonna guess the same game plan we have seen all yr
Our passing game looked good, but the inability to run the ball and playing from behind, creates the need to press the issue. 3 turnovers in the 4q killed us.

Reaction Score
Clearly you don't understand the purpose and meaning of the word "coach".

(just as we were starting to get along, too)

Before we break up - this was part of the original post: "If we had an O-line coach on the sideline, he would be all over these guys. Why isn't our O-line coach all over them? " No mention of coaching.

FfldCntyFan

Reaction Score
The similarities between what we are experiencing under P and what Giant fans (such as me) had to deal with when Ray Handley was head coach are amazing.

Reaction Score
Before we break up - this was part of the original post: "If we had an O-line coach on the sideline, he would be all over these guys. Why isn't our O-line coach all over them? " No mention of coaching.

Ah so the OPer doesn't know what a coach is or does. Sorry, please forgive me for words said in grief?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
They would beat us

Sometimes I wonder if the people who post here have televisions. Colorado lost to Sacramento State. This is disgracefully bad, but things are worse elsewhere.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
The similarities between what we are experiencing under P and what Giant fans (such as me) had to deal with when Ray Handley was head coach are amazing.

”Paul must go!”

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
We would beat colorado fairly badly. At least we have a few decent players. Colorado's combination of lack of talent and lack of coaching still amazes me today.

FfldCntyFan

Reaction Score
We would beat colorado fairly badly. At least we have a few decent players. Colorado's combination of lack of talent and lack of coaching still amazes me today.
Give PP & GDL some time. They'll make Colorado look like Oregon.

Reaction Score

And Colorado has a lot of the "history" that UConn doesn't - Been in the Big 8/Big 12/PAC 12, played in Nat'l championship games and BCS bowls, won a Nat'l championship, had a heisman winner, sent guys to NFL on a regular basis.

Granted, most of that was in a stretch from 1990-2006 or so, but it's not like it's ancient history. Hard to figure out how they have lost pretty much all their momentum as a program.

Reaction Score
Clock stopped after a first down..not sure what youre complaining about besides just being bitter....

It's 7-3 against a very talented team (throw out records). USF is chalk full of talent and BJ Daniels is the best QB we will play all year.

7-3 at the half, pretty good if you ask me.

The clock stopped, eh? The clock stopped for all of the 5 seconds it took the refs to reset it, then it ran for 12 seconds.

Were you watching the same game I did? That was a major screw-up.

Reaction Score
And Colorado has a lot of the "history" that UConn doesn't - Been in the Big 8/Big 12/PAC 12, played in Nat'l championship games and BCS bowls, won a Nat'l championship, had a heisman winner, sent guys to NFL on a regular basis.

Granted, most of that was in a stretch from 1990-2006 or so, but it's not like it's ancient history. Hard to figure out how they have lost pretty much all their momentum as a program.

They lost momentum because they stopped dipping into LA for guys no one else would take. McCartney was recruiting gangmembers, and I mean that literally. One of them got his daughter pregnant, so then he decided to start a religious organization called the Promisekeepers. That's when Colorado started to go downhill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom