USA Basketball and Kara Lawson | The Boneyard

USA Basketball and Kara Lawson

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I suspect this "little BIG speech" from Kara comes as she is part of the staff getting the kids ready for 3x3 competitions. One of the most knowledgeable and likeable people in the sport.

This Jersey Means Everything

Bleeping refreshing.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Yes but she looks alot more motivated than the kids. This reminds me how much Napheesa was more serious in her USA basketball stint than many around her as measured by her obvious respect during the anthem etc.

Reaction Score
I suspect this "little BIG speech" from Kara comes as she is part of the staff getting the kids ready for 3x3 competitions. One of the most knowledgeable and likeable people in the sport.

Bleeping refreshing.

I remember so vividly rooting against her when she was a Lady Vol, OWE but what a CLASS ACT she was then and is now. Those tears were real and so were mine as I watched her speak to those kids...

Reaction Score

Bleeping refreshing.

I disliked her intensely when she played.for Tenn. it I love her now she is very knowledgeable especially about basketball. She teared up because she so intense

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom