@upstater alert | Page 2 | The Boneyard

@upstater alert

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
You realize our team is more talented than URI... But they would blow us out by 20+
Whose talking about URI? I haven't watched URI - so can't comment. As for this Buffalo squad, I'd have to watch more games, but from what I saw tonight it has more talent than our squad, even if we had Gilbert.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
While explaining how the refs screwed up by letting him burn the couch

Some day upstater will end up at NC State and he'll be home.

They will kill former coaches who took them further than the current coach and they will blame referees for everything that has ever happened.

Reaction Score
Some day upstater will end up at NC State and he'll be home.

They will kill former coaches who took them further than the current coach and they will blame referees for everything that has ever happened.

I really wonder how you guys came to this conclusion about refs. When zls last said that, I did a search on this site, and the last time time I'd made a post about the refs on this site was a year earlier! Amazing. But hey.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
It said “why would he leave a great team next year to coach that dumpster fire?”

Same thing could be said about us :(

I can also think of about $15 million reasons...

Reaction Score
I blame Ollie for not being able to recruit better talent and develop talent. And so yeah, not enough talent no matter how you slice it.

Have you ever gotten the sense that Ollie squeezed the absolute most he could out of his players over the last 4 years? I haven't.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I really wonder how you guys came to this conclusion about refs. When zls last said that, I did a search on this site, and the last time time I'd made a post about the refs on this site was a year earlier! Amazing. But hey.

Yeah you've only posted about referees a billion times. It's crazy anyone remembers it.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score

You love to complain about holding calls :D

Reaction Score
Yeah you've only posted about referees a billion times. It's crazy anyone remembers it.

Evidence? Because as I said, I looked, found posts from over a year prior to that.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Evidence? Because as I said, I looked, found posts from over a year prior to that.
Your time spent here will be more enjoyable when you learn to let things go. Boneyard archives should be trashed after 30 days. No one cares that someone wanted Ollie fired before the 2014 miracle run.

Reaction Score
Your time spent here will be more enjoyable when you learn to let things go. Boneyard archives should be trashed after 30 days. No one cares that someone wanted Ollie fired before the 2014 miracle run.

I remember the time you said Diaco will be known as the best thing to ever happen to UConn.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I remember the time you said Diaco will be known as the best thing to ever happen to UConn.
#Fakenews if you aren't joking. I was making fun of the football board buying bucket hats before it was cool.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Brady fan complaining about holding calls?!?!

Reaction Score
#Fakenews if you aren't joking. I was making fun of the football board buying bucket hats before it was cool.

I am joking. But it's just as ludicrous. You have Mr. French writing "Brady fan complaining about holding calls." It's crazy. Never happened.

Reaction Score
This place used to be fun. Now it has got all angry and snarky, and not in a good way. WTF happened to the boneyard I used to know? I"m thinking that you all miss SuzieQ and her calming influence. She was the lone voice that kept this place from imploding. You ran her off, and look what you ended up with. For Shame.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
This place used to be fun. Now it has got all angry and snarky, and not in a good way. WTF happened to the boneyard I used to know? I"m thinking that you all miss SuzieQ and her calming influence. She was the lone voice that kept this place from imploding. You ran her off, and look what you ended up with. For Shame.
You're right, what did happen to SuzyQ? So few voices of reason and good humor left among us.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom