Upperclassman Guards | The Boneyard

Upperclassman Guards

Reaction Score
I agree with this. That shot was horrible and Marshall came back with a made 3 of his own.

Reaction Score
I agree with this. That shot was horrible and Marshall came back with a made 3 of his own.
My exact point. I love our players. But I just can’t believe that Vital is still taking bad shots like that. This one hurt. We should won this game.

Reaction Score
It seemed like in the last 5 of regulation and the 2 OT's, they lapsed back into old habits. Lots of one-on-one dribble-drive and no kickouts. Not much motion off the ball. Not much off-ball screening - at least not to attack the basket or free a shooter.

Reaction Score
AG and Vitale were 4-25 and that does not even tell half the story of their ineptitude during this game! Bouknight needs to replace Vitale as a starter. AG needs to be on short leash with Gaffney or Adams as substitutes

Reaction Score
AG and Vitale were 4-25 and that does not even tell half the story of their ineptitude during this game! Bouknight needs to replace Vitale as a starter. AG needs to be on short leash with Gaffney or Adams as substitutes
Swear I was thinking the same thing. Vital can come off the bench. This has happened before. Them two are suppose to be spearheading this team. I just imagine how good we can be if we can actually get them to play good.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom