Upload schedule into icalendar? | The Boneyard

Upload schedule into icalendar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone know how to upload the schedule into the calendar on iphone?

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Click the Men's basketball Schedule link on UConnHuskies.com.

Near the top of the page there is a link that says "Add to Calendar"
upload_2014-12-11_16-4-38.png

Choose the calendars (sports) you want to add. Then click the drop down for either Mobile - iPhone or Calendar - Apple iCal

Then enter your email address and phone number. I think you will get a text to add the calendar to your iCal. If you dont choose mobile you will probably just get an email.

Reaction Score

View attachment 7853

Choose the calendars (sports) you want to add. Then click the drop down for either Mobile - iPhone or Calendar - Apple iCal

Then enter your email address and phone number. I think you will get a text to add the calendar to your iCal. If you dont choose mobile you will probably just get an email.
Thank you very much!

Reaction Score
BUMP for 2015

Ok, so trying to add this for this year and they have some eCAL system which looks annoying and then wants your email address and stuff just to subscribe to the calendar. I don't think I'll be doing that. Any other suggestions?

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
BUMP for 2015

Ok, so trying to add this for this year and they have some eCAL system which looks annoying and then wants your email address and stuff just to subscribe to the calendar. I don't think I'll be doing that. Any other suggestions?

I will say that I signed up last year for Football and Basketball and without doing anything this year Football automatically got added to my calendar. Works great if you ask me. I don't know any other options.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score

View attachment 7853

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Wish I saw this last year instead of manually entering everything. Works like a charm.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
BUMP for 2015

I think you can opt out.

I've used it and I've never received a single email as a result.

You can also download a calendar app called Sunrise - it's quite good and one of the features is that it will find and install the schedules of darned near any pro or college sports team on the planet. It's free - I think it used to cost a couple of bucks, but then Microsoft bought it. If nothing else, you can install it, have the UConn schedule synced to your calendar and then delete it.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
BUMP for 2015

Just applied this suggestion. Started with "Choose Calendars" and checked off sports I want on my calendars. Then clicked on the option on the line just below. Don't know what system you have but I have apple products and iCloud so I could have chosen mobile or calendar to get the same result. I got a pop up menu that allowed me to remove all items but the calendar of events. I would think the same option applies for pc devices. Start the process and don't finish unless a pop up menu offers you the same option.

Reaction Score
Can someone else check something for me. I subscribed to the Football calendar, but it show all the games at 7pm. Anyone else seeing this?

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Can someone else check something for me. I subscribed to the Football calendar, but it show all the games at 7pm. Anyone else seeing this?

Yes I have the same issue. I think it's because football game times are usually not announced until a couple weeks before the game. They publish the schedule as time tbd and never go back to correct it when the times are finally announced. This is not as much of an issue for bball. I wish they would include TV channel as well. I will email a suggestion in.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Already got an email back from UConn.

They said that the calendar changes like game times and television should automatically push out to anyone that has subscribed, but the feature is broken right now. They have been working with the the 3rd party developers to get the issue fixed.

Reaction Score
Already got an email back from UConn.

They said that the calendar changes like game times and television should automatically push out to anyone that has subscribed, but the feature is broken right now. They have been working with the the 3rd party developers to get the issue fixed.
Thanks for the follow up!

Reaction Score
The MBB calendar appears to be ok, but it's the football one that is messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howler

Top Bottom