Updated 2024 Spring Roster | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Updated 2024 Spring Roster

Reaction Score
Here's a chart I put together (subject to change or correction, from what I've seen) that might help with that-

(click to enlarge)
View attachment 97398
Very interested to see how the interior lineman shake out. Have to imagine the C spot is held by Fortin, and Murawski takes one of the guards. PT is wide open for that third spot.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
No back up kicker as yet? So on the roster is a grad transfer from IU who supposedly chased off McFadden and Ruelas. Let’s hope he stays healthy.

Alum86

Reaction Score
Kicking is for the weak. Sammis even goes for it on 5th down.
You obviously lost brain cells in your days in the dorms FKA the Jungle. We have been spoiled at the kicking game for a long time. It’s needed.

Reaction Score
You obviously lost brain cells in your days in the dorms FKA the Jungle. We have been spoiled at the kicking game for a long time. It’s needed.
Um. What about 5th down made you think i was serious? Plus I went to Avery Point. My board name should make that pretty clear.

Now think about what you've done and how you can avoid embarrassing situations like this in the future.

Reaction Score
Some changes on the coaching staff, some known - some not.

Kenny McClendon listed as Assistant Head Coach/DL

Doug Shearer still STC/RC/ adds SAM... Linebacker help? Seems odd but idk.

Guessing all the PGC and RGC are added money.

I know it's been reported that Sammis will take over as OC, but you gotta wonder if that's just short term. Nothing's official. When you look the updated staff, if he is our OC moving forward it should've been stated. It's not. So, maybe, we're still working to hire someone officially?

Reaction Score
I know it's been reported that Sammis will take over as OC, but you gotta wonder if that's just short term. Nothing's official. When you look the updated staff, if he is our OC moving forward it should've been stated. It's not. So, maybe, we're still working to hire someone officially?
Good catch. Maybe that is it.

Reaction Score
There has only been limited coverage about Sammis appointed OC at UConn. That is one reason I still
am not sure it is true.

Reaction Score
Sammis- Assistant Coach - Run Game Coordinator/Offensive Line

Noticed that too on the current coaching staff posted above by CCSUblue....so do you mean there's still hope to bring in a messiah to lead/improve Uconn's afterthought of a downfield passing game ?....;)

Reaction Score
Good catch. Maybe that is it.
There has only been limited coverage about Sammis appointed OC at UConn. That is one reason I still
am not sure it is true.

... or maybe they are waiting till they fill the QB Coach/Pass Game Coordinator position this week and cover it under one update?

They currently have Dalton Hilliard listed as Assistant Coach - Pass Game Coordinator/Secondary and Siriki Diabate listed as Assistant Coach - Run Game Coordinator/Linebackers (unless it's from a defensive capacity but not sure I've seen that before?)

They've never been strong w/ web updates/accuracy.

Reaction Score
... or maybe they are waiting till they fill the QB Coach/Pass Game Coordinator position this week and cover it under one update?

They currently have Dalton Hilliard listed as Assistant Coach - Pass Game Coordinator/Secondary and Siriki Diabate listed as Assistant Coach - Run Game Coordinator/Linebackers (unless it's from a defensive capacity but not sure I've seen that before?)

I wonder if the PGC/RGC titles are to get them more money?

Reaction Score

True, that's the only way those designations made sense, but as you mentioned with their web updates over the years, SMH!

Alum86

Reaction Score
Um. What about 5th down made you think i was serious? Plus I went to Avery Point. My board name should make that pretty clear.

Now think about what you've done and how you can avoid embarrassing situations like this in the future.
LOL. What CCSU said….

Lighten up, snowflake. Google “Jungle/North Campus/Counties“ or something similar for a little history.

Reaction Score
My god people... apparently my humor is a tad to dry for these boards
Do you message board folk really not know that sarcasm can easily be identified with a /s? Or If YoUr CrAzY yOu CaN dO iT lIkE tHiS.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
has there been a spring ball Mora press conference yet?

He really needs to talk about the offense…coaches and strategy.

ShakyTheMohel

Reaction Score
Does he though?
if he wants to be a good leader who explains the direction of the program to the fans who are left. The team appears to have made a significant change on the offensive side of the ball…it seems to make sense that the leader of the team would help the fans understand the impact of the change..

you don’t agree?

Reaction Score
if he wants to be a good leader who explains the direction of the program to the fans who are left. The team appears to have made a significant change on the offensive side of the ball…it seems to make sense that the leader of the team would help the fans understand the impact of the change..

you don’t agree?

Charlton did a whole lot of talking about his offense. How'd that work out? Like Geno said "Just shut up and win"

ShakyTheMohel

Reaction Score
Charlton did a whole lot of talking about his offense. How'd that work out? Like Geno said "Just shut up and win"
i actually don’t remember Charlton doing a ”whole lot of talking” about his offense. i do remember Mora complaining a whole lot about the offense. i also don’t remember Geno shutting up a lot.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom