Unwatchable | The Boneyard

Unwatchable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
never thought I would say this, but this team is unwatchable. Fundamental mistake after fundamental mistake. And the same mistakes every single game. And the coach's body language is horrible....it looks like he has given up. Never saw JC just sit there looking befuddled when this happened to him. Where does the spark come from?? If I'm a recruit, nothing looks very compelling about coming to Uconn.....at a minimum, I thought Ollie would keep fighting. Pretty ugly year so far and not much reason to hope it will change. Sure hope I'm wrong.

Reaction Score
Purvis is far too selfish for the type of player he is. Why would anyone other than Boat take the final shot?

Reaction Score
Can we at least wait till the second half starts to start criticizing? This is ridiculous, it's one half of bad basketball.

Reaction Score
never thought I would say this, but this team is unwatchable. Fundamental mistake after fundamental mistake. And the same mistakes every single game. And the coach's body language is horrible....it looks like he has given up. Never saw JC just sit there looking befuddled when this happened to him. Where does the spark come from?? If I'm a recruit, nothing looks very compelling about coming to Uconn.....at a minimum, I thought Ollie would keep fighting. Pretty ugly year so far and not much reason to hope it will change. Sure hope I'm wrong.
If you never saw JC sit there with his leg crossed and chewing his gum while his team stunk up the joint you must not have watched UConn between 1986-2012

Reaction Score
I found the first half of this game quite puzzling. At one point in the half they showed us up 12-0 in Pts off turnovers yet our turnover amounts were the same. They only shot 37.5% while we shot 48%. Also seems like refs are calling the game real tight. No criticism on the calls, just seem to be hunting them out.

Reaction Score
Now the OP is going to come back to this thread and bitch about how you can't be critical of the team on here.

Reaction Score
The TSam experiment should end now. He's not a starter, he's a game changer off the bench when the other team is tired.

Nolan...can't play him more than 4 minutes a half. And you absolutely can not play both TSam and Nolan at the same time: TO, missed shot, TO, blown rebound, TO, fumble ball out of bounds, TO, clang shot off rim, TO, get ball knocked out of hands, TO, travel, TO, foul, foul, TO,,,

Slide Facey over to center when/if Brimah has to come out.

Reaction Score
TSam's man is losing him so easily...the one thing I never thought I'd see from TSam was really lazy bad man to man D, but he's been absolutely horrible this game

Reaction Score
If you never saw JC sit there with his leg crossed and chewing his gum while his team stunk up the joint you must not have watched UConn between 1986-2012
He never did it for entire games, and when he did, he was lighting people up. Ollie looks like a totally beaten man, and it reflects in the teams uninspired play.

Reaction Score
Can we at least wait till the second half starts to start criticizing? This is ridiculous, it's one half of bad basketball.
One half?? Have you not been watching all year? If they play with effort and a sense of urgency, I have no problem if they lose. The continued sleepwalking thru big chunks if games isn't acceptable and shouldn't be to any fan and especially to the coach.

Reaction Score
That's a BS call the Tulane guy slid sideways. F

Reaction Score
Why?, almost every game they've lost this year had been lost by lousy first half. Where's the energy? The sense of urgency? This board has discussed ad nauseum how these slow starts kill us, and what do they do? They sleepwalk thru the first half. I'm not allowed to point that out and express my frustration??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom