Unpossible for P6 | The Boneyard

Unpossible for P6

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
lol UNT kicking figgies.

Temple lol.

I guess good for Houston they shook Rice who is UConn bad.

Reaction Score
On the plus side, I've talked myself into UConn making a bowl game. It would require beating URI (which for all we know UConn loses), ECU, Tulsa, Cincy, UMass, and Temple and I didn't even mention SMU or maybe somehow finding a way to beat just one of USF, Boise St., Memphis, or Cuse.

It's insane given how bad the defense is but Pindell looked great so you never know.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
After today I feel like we’re going to clobber Temple and SMU who I doubted we could beat and feel like we have no chance vs Cincy who I felt like we had a 70% shot at. Odd day for the American.

I feel like week 1 made our schedule look harder. Boise looks as good as we’d think, and URI, Syracuse, and Cincy all played better than I think most expected. There’s your first 5 games.

Memphis is going to kill us (keep ‘em under 70?), and USF beat Elon by a lot more than our margin is going to be against URI.

We close with UMass, Tulsa, SMU, ECU, and Temple. Our best hope, IMHO, is to build momentum, hope, and future ticket sales with a strong closing run.

Reaction Score
We close with UMass, Tulsa, SMU, ECU, and Temple. Our best hope, IMHO, is to build momentum, hope, and future ticket sales with a strong closing run.

Given our youth, playing UCF, Boise, and Cuse early is a blessing in disguise. Learn from the unwinnable games and take that experience into the somewhat winnable part of the schedule.

Reaction Score
Given our youth, playing UCF, Boise, and Cuse early is a blessing in disguise. Learn from the unwinnable games and take that experience into the somewhat winnable part of the schedule.
I’m telling you have a tough schedule and you will improve. The only way we will get stronger as a team

Reaction Score
I agree, as long as we don't lose the team in the process

Reaction Score
The one thing I don’t mind is facing tough teams. I’m glad we didnt start the season facing a FCS school

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Cinci kept the day from being a complete debacle. Navy got dismantled by Hawaii late. Nice league Mike.

Reaction Score
I’m telling you have a tough schedule and you will improve. The only way we will get stronger as a team

I saw a team quit on themselves and each other on Thurs night. If that any indication of their mental toughness.... a tough schedule does nothing.

I get what your saying though

Reaction Score
Here we go with the team quit BS. They were playing one of the best teams in college FB. They were outclassed and did not have nearly the speed needed to compete at this level. Please try to remember parents of players read this site. They did NOT QUIT.....they were clearly not ready(and probably won't be for a year or 2)for this level. The team can get better. We'll see if they do.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
LOL ECU working on dumping a game to NC A&T. A true FCS POWERHOUSE.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
You make it sound like Aresco and the league are on trial every week. It has consistently been the best of the G5 leagues. One week results good or bad don’t change that.

About 18% of internet content is people drawing conclusions about conferences based off the most recent results.

The dopey P6 stuff... try not to keep losing to FCS teams.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom