"Unmasking" Paige's "shooting sleeve" | The Boneyard

"Unmasking" Paige's "shooting sleeve"

Reaction Score
During their post-game UNC interviews Paige and Aaliyah were smiling about the
effect of the " shooting sleeve" that Paige wore in the game (for the first time). NOTE:
Aaliyah is now also wearing a shooting sleeve. Considering that Aaliyah kept wearing
her "face mask" (i.e. injured nose last year) long after her injury, this is my question:
Will Paige continue to wear the "sleeve" for the Louisville game? Should she? Being
a slow week for UCONN Basketball, these considerations are of somewhat epic
proportions! Are Boneyarder's superstitious? Is Paige? Was Aaliyah? Is this
just for fun? Are we bored and must we feed the animal of our boredom? (Note: Husky Nan's
comments on her stats "thread" included her episode of feeling "bored".) So here is
my "two cents": YES!! Whatever works! We need Paige to be "Paige"! If it takes
a Shooting Sleeve for either fun or superstition... keep the "good team vides" going!! Aaliyah
and Paige are our leaders.... LEAD ON! We can have fun and win games at the same time.
My Prediction: Paige will wear the magical Husky shooting sleeve!! As will Aaliyah.
Do some really important PROGNOSTICATIONS. Calling all BONEYARDERS.. VOTE your
Superstition/ lucky charm!!

Amashutcha

Basketball enjoyer
Reaction Score
Paige with her shooting sleeve reminded me of Kobe especially when she shot that three.

Reaction Score
effect of the " shooting sleeve" that Paige wore in the game (for the first time). NOTE:
Aaliyah is now also wearing a shooting sleeve. Considering that Aaliyah kept wearing
her "face mask" (i.e. injured nose last year) long after her injury, this is my question:
Will Paige continue to wear the "sleeve" for the Louisville game? Should she? Being
just for fun? Are we bored and must we feed the animal of our boredom? (Note: Husky Nan's
comments on her stats "thread" included her episode of feeling "bored".) So here is
a Shooting Sleeve for either fun or superstition... keep the "good team vides" going!! Aaliyah
and Paige are our leaders.... LEAD ON! We can have fun and win games at the same time.
My Prediction: Paige will wear the magical Husky shooting sleeve!! As will Aaliyah.

Aaliyah had nose surgery after the season. Pretty sure she needed the mask or at least kept it on to protect herself from further damage. I believe she had a deviated septum

Reaction Score
Whatever it takes. 2 shooting sleeves if necessary along with 2 leg sleeves.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
If you view the UConn UNC Highlights thread, you can see that Paige wasn't wearing the sleeve for the whole game.
I haven't watched the replay yet, so did anyone notice when she put the sleeve on?

Reaction Score
If you view the UConn UNC Highlights thread, you can see that Paige wasn't wearing the sleeve for the whole game.
I haven't watched the replay yet, so did anyone notice when she put the sleeve on?
She put it on for the second half. So, she scored 17 without it, including lots of acrobatics in the first half, and then scored 9 with it in the second half including her only made 3.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom