Uniforms - What did everyone think of the blue on blues last night? | The Boneyard

Uniforms - What did everyone think of the blue on blues last night?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Yes, yes I know. We have bigger things to worry about, but let's take a moment from the sack cloth and ashes and lighten things up.

Personally, I wasn't a fan, but I thought they were fine. With this plain a uni, I think the Blue on White (home) and White on Blue (away) options are going to look the best.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
They looked fine. Back to Big East-era UConn unis when they tasted some success. Now Randy needs to have them watch some game highlights from his 1.0 teams to bring back a winning attitude. Whatever helps.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
They wear blue pants at night mostly. White for afternoons.
The road games are a mish mosh too. I hate blue pants. White is best road and home. I like white helmets for the road too..
They looked good last night. The uniforms. The play not so much

Tucker

Free Beer!..... Yesterday
Reaction Score
I sincerely mean no harm here but I could care less if they wore f’in grass skirts and coconut helmets if they played well. As long as I can recognize my team I’m 100% in. I just want them to pull back on the yoke.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
They looked fine. Back to Big East-era UConn unis when they tasted some success. Now Randy needs to have them watch some game highlights from his 1.0 teams to bring back a winning attitude. Whatever helps.

View attachment 46002
They look good here. I didn't like they way they looked on TV though.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I liked the way they looked on tv more than in person. Regardless - it’s fine. Given the losing stink of the Nike doggie era uni (aka red stripe era), any change is probably good.

Reaction Score
Lose the block(boring) C and the two stripes on the pants. Put UCONN on the front of the jersey and spell out HUSKIES along the pant leg. Use this as a helmet:

Husky Helmet blue.jpg

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Yes, yes I know. We have bigger things to worry about, but let's take a moment from the sack cloth and ashes and lighten things up.

Personally, I wasn't a fan, but I thought they were fine. With this plain a uni, I think the Blue on White (home) and White on Blue (away) options are going to look the best.

I dislike any same color jersey and pants. But it’s popular it seems. I did like the double white stripe on the pants.

Reaction Score
Me, I go for blue shirt white pants. And all white on the road. I liked the overall concept though. I liked the stripes too. Very old school. And got rid of the red. Hallelujah! We are white and national flag blue. Non-alumni might like the patriotism but we grads know it’s “give a cheer for the white and blue.”

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Love em! Except for those 2 white stripes on the blue pants. Kinda random.

Reaction Score
Me, I go for blue shirt white pants. And all white on the road. I liked the overall concept though. I liked the stripes too. Very old school. And got rid of the red. Hallelujah! We are white and national flag blue. Non-alumni might like the patriotism but we grads know it’s “give a cheer for the white and blue.”
They had red in uniforms for decades.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
OTOH, Illinois had the worst uniforms today that I’ve seen in a while. I wonder if the road unies will be equally hideous.

Reaction Score
I loved them. Looking forward to see the all-white unis with the white helmet!

ICE ICE BABY!!!

Reaction Score
STOP, JUST STOP !!!!!
OK, I had to vent, can there really be more than a hand full of people that give a rats patootie what the players are wearing??? This as long as they get the job done on the field?

Reaction Score
STOP, JUST STOP !!!!!
OK, I had to vent, can there really be more than a hand full of people that give a rats patootie what the players are wearing??? This as long as they get the job done on the field?

Would you prefer that everyone just continue regurgitating how much everything about UConn Football sucks?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom