Ummmmm hatred..... | The Boneyard

Ummmmm hatred.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What did we expect from this exactly? A dude who is a Syracuse homer says we suck and our athletic department is going down the toilet. Of course he does.

JCSuperstar

Garbage Time All Star
Reaction Score
I don't think I've ever hated another sports team the way I hate Syracuse right now. Duke, during the duke-hate glory days is close....but.....ugh F Syracuse.

This thought didn't have to be expressed, but I don't pass up the chance to express it.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
From the comments: "Still love it every day knowing that UConn got left behind in a conference that stinks"

Basically the sentiment of every single Internet Cuse fan. They derive more joy from denying the existence of a rivalry and from the misfortune of those who have surpassed them. What a miserable bunch.

caw

Reaction Score
How many championships do we have since then? 2 mbb, 4-5? wbb, 2 fh. Do they have anything?

Aside from Lax is there a sport Cuse does better at than UConn? I mean results since the split. Legit question.

Reaction Score
From the comments: "Still love it every day knowing that UConn got left behind in a conference that stinks"

Basically the sentiment of every single Internet Cuse fan. They derive more joy from denying the existence of a rivalry and from the misfortune of those who have surpassed them. What a miserable bunch.

Should cha nge their name to the Schadenfreude Orange

Reaction Score
When I read the headline I honestly thought the article would be written the other way - about UConn continuing to succeed while Cuse was slipping towards mediocrity. Although I don't think they ever really reached that status with combined FB, BB and oly sports. Combine all of our NC's since the break, the recruiting we have going on, the somewhat successful Diaco turnaround and compare it to; not nearly as much.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
After Boeheim leaves we'll see which direction Syracuse goes...
Yup. How'd Hopkins do when he filled in and had boheims recruits?? I remember people giving UConn trash for Ollie winning a National Championship with Calhouns recruits in his first year. I'm bumping this thread a week before the game

Reaction Score
Since the split UConn has won 5 national titles: mbb, 2 field hockey, 2 wbb. Our football team has made 1 bowl game (0-1).

During that time Cuse has won 2 national titles in men's XC and Field Hockey. They also made 1 bowl game (1-0).

In what universe has Cuse faired better than UConn athletically since the split?

NYUConn posted this in the CR thread. It tells the whole story. What a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom