UMass Lowell Analysis | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UMass Lowell Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

huskymagic

I think the key to dealing w mauconnfan below, who seems to have a hard-on for you for some reason, is the ignore button. He is only the 2nd person I'm using it on, after one Frank Ivy....great company you're in there mau

No worries uconngb, its all in good fun with mauconn. I don't ignore anyone as it serves no purpose on a public forum. Engaging clueless sycophants and ignoramuses is a part of the boneyard. Plus no one likes to hear hard truth, as it shakes their foundations to the core: mauconn is no exception.

Reaction Score
Based on talent, team chemistry and fit. The revisionism after one game doesn't mean anything, I look at the entire player and body of work. We can all cherry pick games like I can Ohio State game or Maryland. My tune has been consistent from day 1 for Adams starting. Sterling is a not point guard and the longer he starts the less effective we will be in the long run. Being the "man" at Seton Hall means nothing and he hasn't shown much of anything so far. As a fifth year player, he is what he is, Jalen has upside. We need mental toughness, defense, and pass first point guard, not more offense. Offense isn't an issue as you can win scoring only 60 points as long as your defense is solid. You cannot have multiple zeroes on defense playing at the same time. Gibbs needs to be on the bench and earn his spot back if he can through defense, hustle, and bringing energy, which he currently is doing none of the above.
I didn't realize he lost it? LOL! Guys let KO coach and I'm sure his master plan involves give JA more minutes as the season goes on. No patience on this board. LOL!

Reaction Score
No worries uconngb, its all in good fun with mauconn. I don't ignore anyone as it serves no purpose on a public forum. Engaging clueless sycophants and ignoramuses is a part of the boneyard. Plus no one likes to hear hard truth, as it shakes their foundations to the core: mauconn is no exception.

I will give you this, you're a funny dude magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom