UL using political pressure to get into the B12 ahead of the BE | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UL using political pressure to get into the B12 ahead of the BE

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I say it is time for our senators to get involved in this process. If B12 somehow take UL, WVU and Cincy, it would really leave schools and UCONN and RU out hang to dry. I really hope it won't get to that point.

I'm fairly ignorant to what "political pressure" could be applied and the effect that it would have, but if it's going to that, I think New Jersey and Connecticut need to form a team and raise hell until Rutgers and UConn are guaranteed a spot at the big boy table.

Reaction Score
I'm fairly ignorant to what "political pressure" could be applied and the effect that it would have, but if it's going to that, I think New Jersey and Connecticut need to form a team and raise hell until Rutgers and UConn are guaranteed a spot at the big boy table.

It's more likely that the Jersey and CT delegations will be doing exactly what the KY and WV senators are doing right now.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
It's more likely that the Jersey and CT delegations will be doing exactly what the KY and WV senators are doing right now.

I'm still catching up on the news of the day, but do you mean that in the sense that CT and NJ delegations would be at each others throats trying to get an invite for UConn and Rutgers? Seems like together makes more sense, but damnit if any sense was thrown into this mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits
Top Bottom