UH Bringing Band? | The Boneyard

UH Bringing Band?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The spirit of Houston will not be making the trip. Costs too much.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
...and it would make The Rent look less empty.

Oh, I haven't thought of this! Our empty stadium is more of an indictment on Houston fans, not our own! If they were really P5 level, they would have sold 20K tickets in a year they could get to a NY6 bowl. Sheesh, those Cougar players are going to be really bummed when they don't have half the stadium rooting for them.

Reaction Score
The spirit of Houston will not be making the trip. Costs too much.

I know that the problems with UConn in the AAC have been talked to death here. Never the less, every so often you get a post that crystallizes why the AAC is such a pit for so many UConn fans. This is one of those posts. It is true for every team except for maybe Temple.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I know that the problems with UConn in the AAC have been talked to death here. Never the less, every so often you get a post that crystallizes why the AAC is such a pit for so many UConn fans. This is one of those posts. It is true for every team except for maybe Temple.
Navy brought their band, but point taken. That said, getting 20-40 million a year as a P5 school will change the travel party for every school.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Noticed on their calendar they have the game listed: LINK

I also noticed they already booked the AAC Championship Game. They haven't clinched yet, I'm liking Navy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom