UConn's Bob Diaco Says Bryant Shirreffs Moving Forward As Huskies' No. 1 QB (M. Anthony) | The Boneyard

UConn's Bob Diaco Says Bryant Shirreffs Moving Forward As Huskies' No. 1 QB (M. Anthony)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What's up with Jay Rose?

Diaco has been consistent in saying the same thing each and every time when asked by anyone (and he has been asked multiple times)... I've heard/read nothing to the contrary. Have to take Diaco @ face value for now.

Reaction Score
Diaco has been consistent in saying the same thing each and every time when asked by anyone (and he has been asked multiple times)... I've heard/read nothing to the contrary. Have to take Diaco @ face value for now.
So, just "sick"? For days? Is he going to live?

Reaction Score
Never would have guessed Rose and Davis wouldn't be on the depth chart at QB right now. Williams must be something else.

Reaction Score
This Rose thing doesn't sound good.

Hopefully i'm reading it wrong, but the comments from BD don't sound very hopeful.

Fingers crossed

Reaction Score
Never would have guessed Rose and Davis wouldn't be on the depth chart at QB right now. Williams must be something else.

Well, I have bad news for you. Rose was never going to play QB here. He acknowledged shortly after he signed.

Reaction Score

Hopefully i'm reading it wrong, but the comments from BD don't sound very hopeful.

Fingers crossed

If it is indeed a medical issue, he's not allowed to say what it is.

Reaction Score
Well, I have bad news for you. Rose was never going to play QB here. He acknowledged shortly after he signed.
I thought him choosing to come here had something to do with the opportunity to play QB.

Reaction Score
If I'm not completely mistaken, I believe he was on the field for the first two practices...

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score

Fingers crossed

I feel the same way, I wonder if the move of Tyler Davis was a reaction to the possibility of rose not being available for an extended time. hope were overthinking this but its odd to say the least.

Reaction Score
My guess is the move of Davis was unrelated. Rose is a true freshman at a position where relatively speaking we are stacked. Probably wasn't seeing the field this year anyway. If he is sick or injured I hope it isn't serious but it won't make or break this team. It is amazing how some of you fail to see the huge step up from Connecticut high school football to D1a (or d3 for that matter) football.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Bobby D. is sucking me into his world view again. I'm looking forward to the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom