UCONN Women vs Lubbock Christian Nov 2, 2015 7 pm - TV? | The Boneyard

UCONN Women vs Lubbock Christian Nov 2, 2015 7 pm - TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siestakeyfan

Sailing at Block Island Race Week
Reaction Score
Does anyone know of ANYWAY to watch this exhibition game ? Thx

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
This is proof positive that our players, contrary to popular opinion (I know that is somewhat contradictory) are not rock stars, 'cuz if they were the concert that is UConn ball would be bootlegged by clandestine GoPros and up on YouTube like Jumping Jack Flash.

Reaction Score
This is proof positive that our players, contrary to popular opinion (I know that is somewhat contradictory) are not rock stars, 'cuz if they were the concert that is UConn ball would be bootlegged by clandestine GoPros and up on YouTube like Jumping Jack Flash.

HMMMM....

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
HMMMM....

I hope you are mulling it over with that HMMMM. It could hide in your beard! At least think about it. Then there is Danny's "hair" - lots of possibilities. :cool:

Reaction Score
Does anyone know of ANYWAY to watch this exhibition game ? Thx

SiestaMan- I've got plenty of room in my car, and you'd be welcome company if you can deal with 4 hours of Springsteen and the Dead! I'm doing the 200 mile drive up from the Jersey Shore to treat myself on my birthday. (I'm assuming tickets will be available.) Maybe we can get a boneyard discount at Geno's Grill. ;)

Reaction Score
If you go to the women's official website, under schedule it lists the game and watch, listen. You can subscribe and watch the game, same for Vanguard.

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Audio and video feeds for the game are listed on HuskyVision. I'm not sure if it'll be free but I've heard people say they signed up for a free month with no commitment and then canceled before the 30 days were up.
http://www.uconnhuskies.com/collegesportslive/

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
P1010041.jpg

Reaction Score
I am having my daughter (UConn jr) face time me for the game. Desperate times...........

Reaction Score
SiestaMan- I've got plenty of room in my car, and you'd be welcome company if you can deal with 4 hours of Springsteen and the Dead! I'm doing the 200 mile drive up from the Jersey Shore to treat myself on my birthday. (I'm assuming tickets will be available.) Maybe we can get a boneyard discount at Geno's Grill. ;)
I would advise against having dinner at Geno's Grille before the game.

The game is in Hartford, at the XL Center, about 30 miles WSW of Storrs..... Just thought I'd give a little heads up.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I would advise against having dinner at Geno's Grille before the game.

The game is in Hartford, at the XL Center, about 30 miles WSW of Storrs..... Just thought I'd give a little heads up.
may be an all-day trip... cant visit the XL Center without a short trip to Storrs or even the Basketball Hall of Fame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom