UConn Walk On Arrested Twice in one Night | The Boneyard

UConn Walk On Arrested Twice in one Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I read that earlier and thought, now that boy was DRUNK!

I'm only guessing, but must not be an RKG.

Reaction Score
Jalapeño bacon mac and cheese is a helluva drug.
8988607_orig.jpg

Reaction Score
This is why we won't make the play off this year! Get it together HCBD!

Reaction Score
http://dailycampus.com/stories/2015...referred-walk-on-dexter-arrested-twice-friday

Jack Dexter is a freshman preferred walk-on. Probably going to become 'was a future walk-on' pretty quickly I'm guessing. Not much room for error when you're a 200 lb walk on linebacker. pretty wild story, but hope the best for the kid. Just don't think he'll remain on the team.

wow.. sounds like my one and only freshman year episode, but no police or fake IDs.. Kid had a rough night... Unfortunately, he won't be playing UCONN football anymore.. Not a chance. A little counseling and community service should help him get back on track though.. . you don't give up on kids for stuff like this...

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I wish him the best in the future and hope he gets his life back together. But yeah, he doesn't seem ready to contribute and help UConn football right now.

Reaction Score
Some kids have issues and bursts of insanity. I grew up with a handful of them and they are now successful, contributing members of society. However, even at 40 or so years old they are still the most likely guys from my high school to get in a fight.

One thing I noticed about two of them in particular was that their use of muscle builders containing creatine made them animals and totally amplified their issues, especially when drinking. I haven't bothered to investigate whether creatine causes something like "roid rage", but it sure seemed to. I often wonder if some of these football player incidents have anything to do with supplements. (Assuming they are not using actual steroids)

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
If one of my parents had to come to the police station to get me, I know it wouldn't have been my mother.

And I sure as hell know I wouldn't have gone out throwing things at the car and yelling at the parent there to pick me up. Would've caught an a $$ whooping.

Reaction Score
What happened to getting drunk and hooking up with the fat chick or puking in your roommates Steelers garbage can as a bad night?
you forgot to add p i s s i n g in your closet

Reaction Score
Some kids have issues and bursts of insanity. I grew up with a handful of them and they are now successful, contributing members of society. However, even at 40 or so years old they are still the most likely guys from my high school to get in a fight.

One thing I noticed about two of them in particular was that their use of muscle builders containing creatine made them animals and totally amplified their issues, especially when drinking. I haven't bothered to investigate whether creatine causes something like "roid rage", but it sure seemed to. I often wonder if some of these football player incidents have anything to do with supplements. (Assuming they are not using actual steroids)
Dude, is this a serious post? You need to study up a little bit on creatine if this is a serious post. Creatine rage, lol.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
If one of my parents had to come to the police station to get me, I know it wouldn't have been my mother.

And I sure as hell know I wouldn't have gone out throwing things at the car and yelling at the parent there to pick me up. Would've caught an a $$ whooping.

My second arrest would have been in a hospital. My dad always told me that if I ever go arrested don't waste the phone call on him. So, if I was fortunate enough to get bailed out by either of my parents and I was dumb enough to go ballistic in the parking lot, a trip to the hospital would have quickly ensued courtesy of the whooping my parents gave me.

Reaction Score
What happened to getting drunk and hooking up with the fat chick or puking in your roommates Steelers garbage can as a bad night?
Hilarious, my roommate had a Steelers garbage can and, well, you know the rest.

Reaction Score
My second arrest would have been in a hospital. My dad always told me that if I ever go arrested don't waste the phone call on him. So, if I was fortunate enough to get bailed out by either of my parents and I was dumb enough to go ballistic in the parking lot, a trip to the hospital would have quickly ensued courtesy of the whooping my parents gave me.

My Old Man made The Great Santini look like a pansy! I can relate.....

Reaction Score
Obviously the kid is a rook at what you suggest. Still had a half bottle left and could not find a chick or his room! ;) Looks like he may have been a bit more than just drunk...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom