UConn vs UC-Davis 12/5/13 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn vs UC-Davis 12/5/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
dinner in Mid Town Manhattan "shole" sounds good... bring Sagarin along as well :oops:

Reaction Score
dinner in Mid Town Manhattan "shole" sounds good... bring Sagarin along as well :oops:
I was wondering if you were going to comment and you didn't let me down. You got me on the game. :( You're prediction was extremely close to the actual score. Much closer than mine ( and the Sagarin's predicted point differential). But alas, if only you had real faith in your convictions. !!!!!!!
Since you tweaked me just a bit :rolleyes: , allow me to respond in kind.
In response to me calling your bluff on the side bet your answer was "NOPE". :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
You know what they say. "No guts, No glory" and no dinner !!! ;)

PS. I will give you the benefit of the doubt on this . I assume you do not know what "shole" is slang for because it wouldn't make sense as used in the sentence above.:cool:

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I was wondering if you were going to comment and you didn't let me down. You got me on the game. :( You're prediction was extremely close to the actual score. Much closer than mine ( and the Sagarin's predicted point differential). But alas, if only you had real faith in your convictions. !!!!!!!
Since you tweaked me just a bit :rolleyes: , allow me to respond in kind.
In response to me calling your bluff on the side bet your answer was "NOPE". :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
You know what they say. "No guts, No glory" and no dinner !!! ;)

PS. I will give you the benefit of the doubt on this . I assume you do not know what "shole" is slang for because it wouldn't make sense as used in the sentence above.:cool:
its just fun buddy... relax! see you in the next prediction thread

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
no one has come close to 52 points against UConn all season and you expect Cal Davis to do such a thing... and this was before we knew the "Eraser" would be out.

Reaction Score
no one has come close to 52 points against UConn all season and you expect Cal Davis to do such a thing... and this was before we knew the "Eraser" would be out.
Really ? You want to keep this going ? I thought you were going to see me at the NEXT prediction thread ? OK, here goes.
FACT. 4 0f the 10 teams UCONN has played this year have scored 52 or more points against them. 3 of the 4 teams are much higher ranked than UCD and one is much lower ranked. If you just want to argue, go ahead. Don't let the facts get in the way. UCD is higher ranked than Monmouth, who scored 46 pts. I accept your apology. See you at the NEXT prediction thread.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Only way UConn loses is 5 UConn players foul out and they don't have enough left to field a team. And then it would be UC Davis 2 - UConn 0!!!!

In case you were being serious, you need five at tip-off, but you do not forfeit if you are down to fewer than five players. In the first four minutes of the game, I was semi-seriously contemplating that this might happen.

A number of team have finished a game with only four players. On rarer occasions, three.

Here's an account of a game when the underdog ended with only three players. It's a long read, but it's a long time until the next game so enjoy.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I have bragging rights.... (doing the running man)

Reaction Score
Nuh-uh. No guts, no glory.
Now that I know that other Boneyarders are actually reading these repartees, I will have to be more careful in my postings. NOT

Last edited:

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
UConn was called for 7 fouls, more than half of which were called in the first 3 1/2 minutes. Only three fouls on UConn after the first media timeout. Good job adjusting to the refs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom