UConn vs Temple game thread | Page 14 | The Boneyard

UConn vs Temple game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
how about they prove what i said wrong? Looks like the defense might be tired of getting embarrassed, hold em here and I'll stand corrected, but these coaches, it seems they are content with being embarrassed to finish out the season

You stand corrected

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Thank God for this D. Keeping us in this thing...
Thats like them applying pressure to an abdominal gunshot wound. Slow death made slower.

Reaction Score
HuskyTx said:
how about they prove what i said wrong? Looks like the defense might be tired of getting embarrassed, hold em here and I'll stand corrected, but these coaches, it seems they are content with being embarrassed to finish out the season

I think u need to take a break from the game son. Don't know what you expected this season. Get a grip.

Reaction Score
Doesn't look that way to me but throw the team under the bus if you want to. Temple is top 20 this year and we aren't.
lol, I love how you immediately go to "throw them under the bus." How about these kids start playing with some heart? How about the coaching staff go all-in and start playing to win instead of to keep it a close loss? To me, that is embarrassing. Not even attempting to move the ball is flat out wrong. Again, like I said earlier, if that's the game plan, then kneel it 3 times and punt. Why even risk getting someone hurt?

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Yes, the coaching staff has given up. I think they are shocked we are only down 13.

Reaction Score
I think u need to take a break from the game son. Don't know what you expected this season. Get a grip.
first, I'm not, and never will be your "son." I don't believe in playing to keep it a close loss. Pretty sure none of the players do either, so these coaches need to pull their sh@t together and stop calling the most basic of plays. No one like Boyle as a QB, but he's what we've got, and if they're going to keep him in there, then run the offense, and throw the gd ball.

Reaction Score
Not sure what some of you realistically expected. This is a top 25 team with a rock-solid D, and we don't have our starting QB.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
This is so reminiscent of games against Cincy. Temple is bigger and faster on both sides of the ball. Physically abusing UConn.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
And that right there is why we don't throw on 2nd down. A ball 20 feet over Ron Johnson's head when he's standing 5 feet away from Boyle.

Reaction Score
If we called one pass on 1st down the ddfense would pass out from sheer confusion...we would score easily.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
We've reached the point where the announcers are talking about other conferences.

Reaction Score
This play calling is a joke. Take some shots down the field. This is unwatchable

Reaction Score
Defense is battling. Really hope we see Anderson on this upcoming drive.

We won't. The fact they even dared to bring him out the first series of the second half already says a lot. They're content with doing nothing on offense. Diaco has to be delusional to think this is going to get anywhere.

Reaction Score
like i said, kneel 3 times and punt, at least no one would get hurt, and we wont go as far backwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom