UConn vs South Carolina | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn vs South Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
You spoiled it, cockhrn.....I was wanting Geno to be looking over his shoulder all game long vs Memphis.....
Of course, I'm sure Geno gets his scouting from the Boneyard.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Be prepared... It's in the middle of no-where... I would guess about a 2 hour drive from Columbia... And, oh yes, it's only open the end of the week as the first part of the week they are roasting pigs. There are a couple of tables inside and picnic tables across the street; it's really primitive. The barbeque is SC style in a vinegar pepper sauce, choice of hot or hotter... They will put the sauce on the side if you wish, but the pig while cooking has been basted with it. If you want beer you will have to bring your own. Pork barbeque and chicken sold by the pound as well as plates and sandwiches... Pork rinds also. Beans & coleslaw as sides but that's not their forte. Take a cooler if you are picking up for take out. Cash only!!!
Awesome! I'm heading to Blufton and Greenville after the big game next week- will find this place! I'll google the town later! Thanks!

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Not that Charleston is anywhere near Columbia, but that town is easily my favorite in the Palmetto State, if not the entire South.
That is a great place with great character. We fell in love with Blufton & Beaufort also. Blufton because it's so close to Savanah- which we love!

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Awesome! I'm heading to Blufton and Greenville after the big game next week- will find this place! I'll google the town later! Thanks!

Unfortunately, it's nowhere near Bluffton or Greenville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom