UConn vs SMU game thread | Page 23 | The Boneyard

UConn vs SMU game thread

Reaction Score
49 points and that was one of better defensive performances.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
We may not have the pieces in place yet but this team is playing to win and it's obvious the coaches have an idea of how to do that. It's a nice up-tick to be rooting for a team that isn't running away from the game. It will be nicer still when they start knocking off some wins.

Reaction Score
While the defense was marginally better and played their tails off, they are still terrible. I still say the coordinator needs to take accountability.

Not sure you understand how college football works. There is no way you or I know if the DC is at fault. One thing I'm sure of, is the DC does not have the talent to be successful in the 3-3-5 defense.

Reaction Score
While the defense was marginally better and played their tails off, they are still terrible. I still say the coordinator needs to take accountability.

The D and Crocker needED to take accountability. However, both the D and Crocker are improving, so I think they are taking accountability. Some players are inexperienced, slow, nor fit his system. Crocker is doing his best and I believe he’s figuring out his players. The defense will take a little longer to get to where it needs to be.

Reaction Score
Our leading rusher had 23 yards. The OL is what it is. Add that to the 8 or 9 sacks they let up and good god.

Defense is just pathetic beyond description just hope we see progress and sad as it is 49 points and game today and least they showed some against a better offensive team than ECU.

Reaction Score
Idc what we pay Lashlee but we need to triple it he can’t leave.
Almost doesn’t matter what we can pay him. He’s not here for the bread. If he’s here next year I’ll be absolutely shocked.

Reaction Score
Not sure you understand how college football works. There is no way you or I know if the DC is at fault. One thing I'm sure of, is the DC does not have the talent to be successful in the 3-3-5 defense.
The DC is accountable for the Defense. That's how it works. We have the worst defense in CFB week over week. There is no reason we should be the statistical outlier. Bottom 1/3? Sure, I'll buy. Dead last? No.

Reaction Score
The DC is accountable for the Defense. That's how it works. We have the worst defense in CFB week over week. There is no reason we should be the statistical outlier. Bottom 1/3? Sure, I'll buy. Dead last? No.
Are we really that much worse than last year, though? We were 108 in DFEI last year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom