UConn vs. NC State Replay | The Boneyard

UConn vs. NC State Replay

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
Are the pressers posted?

Reaction Score
I posted the UConn vs NC State replay on my YouTube Channel:

OMG! Thank you so much for this. Your game replay posts make the week between games bearable!

Reaction Score
As the season revs up…sincere thanks for Mjl243. Why the BY shines.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Just saw this NC ST highlight clip taken from a camera angle where the crowd and bench excitement are much better seen. Also the pregame shootaround routine. I love Azzi's scissor kick shot

Reaction Score
Just saw this NC ST highlight clip taken from a camera angle where the crowd and bench excitement are much better seen. Also the pregame shootaround routine. I love Azzi's scissor kick shot

OMG that's awesome footage! The TV footage doesn't show many closeups of the faces of the players during game action. Well, they show Azzi and Nika, but I suspect the cameramen are instructed to follow them. But Lou's reaction shot after a score, or Aubrey's, or Aaliyah's -- I love seeing those guys too!

And I loved Nika's reaction after that long bullet she threw to Aaliyah. She had to fight through a bit of 'broken field' traffic to get the pass off, and her face really showed how she felt about it.

Last edited:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
OMG that's awesome footage! The TV footage doesn't show many closeups of the faces of the players during game action. Well, they show Azzi and Nika, but I suspect the cameramen are instructed to follow them. But Lou's reaction shot after a score, or Aubrey's, or Aaliyah's -- I love seeing those guys too!

And I loved Nika's reaction after that long bullet she threw to Aaliyah. She had to fight through a bit of 'broken field' traffic to get the pass off, and her face really showed how she felt about it.
That play was great. In case anyone thinks we are vulnerable to traps. I think Azzi and Nika have superior handles and use their bodies to protect from the press. And Azzi I think is particularly adept at passing out of the double team.

Reaction Score
That play was great. In case anyone thinks we are vulnerable to traps. I think Azzi and Nika have superior handles and use their bodies to protect from the press. And Azzi I think is particularly adept at passing out of the double team.
And Nika is just fierce! Who'd want to confront her when she has that expression on her face?

Reaction Score
And I just noticed another feature of Nika's game in that clip -- her Mortar-shot 3 pointer, she got it off the dribble! That's huge for her and the team. It's still a standing set shot, so there's room to develop it even more. But if she's getting it off the dribble, that means she poses a more daunting problem to defenses. Way to go, girl!

Reaction Score
Did anyone asked Saniya Rivers how that “I want to beat UConn” comment is working out?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom