UConn vs Navy game thread | Page 14 | The Boneyard

UConn vs Navy game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Why, in the conference realignment era when excitement and interest is paramount, did we hire a conservative, defensively-minded coach who has no clue about offense?

Next coach hire has to be an offensive guru who can spread it out and put points up in a hurry. That's the only way to resuscitate this program.

Reaction Score
Diaco is engaging and seems like a great guy but I've seen enough to realize he's just a fun interview and not cut out as a head coach. There has been all sorts of boneheaded decisions and clock management issues in the past but I still held out hope it was a learning curve thing and he still seemed to have his team prepared and they were trending in the right direction. Well this is year three and we look worse than I've ever seen us, every facet of the game is a disaster. Inexcusable to have a team be this unprepared in year three. I'm done with Bob. As I'm posting this, we turn it over again.

Reaction Score
He was down. Surprised that wasn't reviewed.

If the back of your wrist is down, you're down. Any part of the forearm. That's not your hand.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
Its officially gonna be a blow out. This is like the bball game at Louisville a few years ago when they alley opped dunks the whole second half.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
And some of you thought it couldn't get any worse.

UConn is going to stop returning kicks next. Too risky.

No negative consequence for any players not performing.

Navy is faster and more aggressive at every level.

Reaction Score
Diaco is engaging and seems like a great guy but I've seen enough to realize he's just a fun interview and not cut out as a head coach. There has been all sorts of boneheaded decisions and clock management issues in the past but I still held out hope it was a learning curve thing and he still seemed to have his team prepared and they were trending in the right direction. Well this is year three and we look worse than I've ever seen us, every facet of the game is a disaster. Inexcusable to have a team be this unprepared in year three. I'm done with Bob. As I'm posting this, we turn it over again.
Bring back PP...barf

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Didn't we have a fumble recovery on THAT PLAY vs Army negated by forward progress? Sorry but academies get every call
Would it be a much different game if they called Sherrifs down?

Reaction Score
Embarrassing that they celebrate like that.

What are you celebrating Diaco? Get to work.

Reaction Score
Hopefully Herbst told the B12 that the first thing they'd do if they were invited in was take the $$ and hire a real football coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom