Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Dolson and Hartley... the frosh

Tiffany and Lorin most experienced, was Kelly a soph? Samarie Walker

BG a soph, Pope, Hayden, Melissa Jones, Sims a frosh

Tuck and Stewie spectators behind the bench

Thanks to TCF15 for the UConnHuskyGames.com website... on this quiet Sunday afternoon

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
It's a great site and there's an opportunity to request games. I requested the UConn v Baylor game in 2010.

I recently requested the last 2 games of the winning streak: v OSU in the Maggie Dixon Classic and v Florida State at the XL.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
transferring to the big screen is difficult at times using the YouTube app on the Roku but once you do its all smiles

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
A bunch of us a feining for the 2013 UCONN vs Kentucky NCAA game where 40 minutes of dread backfired in Mitchell's face big time. The full game is not available on Youtube anywhere-just highlights & the ESPN replay link is broken. I have contacted ESPN directly but the next competent person I find over there will be the first. If anyone has a tape of the game that will be another most joyous replay.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I'm sure I have a copy but I'm not sure of the return from the guy that uploads them

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Dolson and Hartley... the frosh

Tiffany and Lorin most experienced, was Kelly a soph? Samarie Walker

BG a soph, Pope, Hayden, Melissa Jones, Sims a frosh

Tuck and Stewie spectators behind the bench

Thanks to TCF15 for the UConnHuskyGames.com website... on this quiet Sunday afternoon
DaddyChoc sorry I have to have more love for Big Shot Bria than to just say she was a Frosh. 8 consecutive points during crunch time that included a 3 that tied the game-her first basket of the game. Come on, Where is the Bria Love?

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
DaddyChoc sorry I have to have more love for Big Shot Bria than to just say she was a Frosh. 8 consecutive points during crunch time that included a 3 that tied the game-her first basket of the game. Come on, Where is the Bria Love?
Posted very early in the game... want me to talk about Dolson too?

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
and Heather came in to play solid defense against BG

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Posted very early in the game... want me to talk about Dolson too?
No necessary to talk about Dolson, she did not distinguish her self during this game. Heather Buck played better IMO.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
No necessary to talk about Dolson, she did not distinguish her self during this game. Heather Buck played better IMO.
Point was... I didn't talk about any of them, just mentioned the players but since you mentioned Bria's performance why not talk about everyone's

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Point was... I didn't talk about any of them, just mentioned the players but since you mentioned Bria's performance why not talk about everyone's

I'll talk about one other player's performance: Maya was brilliant in this game...as almost always.

Reaction Score
I really enjoyed watching this. I was looking for video on YouTube but could never find it. Thanks a lot.

Reaction Score
My son came with me to see this game, and we got our $'s worth! Heather Buck defended BG terrifically a couple of times. Once at Baylor too I believe.

Reaction Score

lol.....why can't we discuss Bria's performance?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I enjoyed re-watching this game. Knowing how things were going to go for Steff and Bria for the rest of their careers it was interesting to hear the commentary about them as freshman. The announcers kept referring to the UCONN five freshman getting adjusted to the college game, and Walker was impressive for a half, but watching it you knew that only two survived to graduate here. The two unexpected players that stood out for me were Buck's minutes when the team had to have them, and Bria's burst onto the main stage late in the game. Watching Maya prove again that she was All-Universe was exciting as always .

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I enjoyed re-watching this game. Knowing how things were going to go for Steff and Bria for the rest of their careers it was interesting to hear the commentary about them as freshman. The announcers kept referring to the UCONN five freshman getting adjusted to the college game, and Walker was impressive for a half, but watching it you knew that only two survived to graduate here. The two unexpected players that stood out for me were Buck's minutes when the team had to have them, and Bria's burst onto the main stage late in the game. Watching Maya prove again that she was All-Universe was exciting as always .
wasnt it fun... watching Cash, Bird AND Rita Williams having a good time as well

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I'll talk about one other player's performance: Maya was brilliant in this game...as almost always.
it was funny watching Tiff challenge BG... go Hayes

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
wasnt it fun... watching Cash, Bird AND Rita Williams having a good time as well
Yah, but there was that tall kid in front of them that kept getting in the way....

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
In addition to what Heather did against BG, Samari Walker really did her thing, especially for a freshman in her second college game. Definitely speaks to what might have been in 2011 had she not transferred midseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom