UConn v. Utah State Aggies @ Rentschler Field (Saturday 9/30/23 @ Noon on CBSSN) | The Boneyard

UConn v. Utah State Aggies @ Rentschler Field (Saturday 9/30/23 @ Noon on CBSSN)

Reaction Score
UConn Depth Chart for Utah State
UConn Game Notes for Utah State
UConn GameDay Central

Utah State Games Notes for UConn (Depth Chart pg. 4)

Vegas Insider Lines

Media Coverage:

Television: CBS Sports Network: Chris Lewis (PxP), Ross Tucker (Analyst) & Keiana Martin (Sideline)​

Radio: UConn Sports Network from Learfield, ESPN 97.9​

Online: The Varsity Network App – Mike Crispino, Wayne Norman, Adam Giardino​

Reaction Score
Does anyone have any hope for this game? it’s only Monday, so I’ll likely find some by Friday, but right now the season feels like a slog. I‘ll be there on Sat and would love a reason to believe again.

Reaction Score
Does anyone have any hope for this game? it’s only Monday, so I’ll likely find some by Friday, but right now the season feels like a slog. I‘ll be there on Sat and would love a reason to believe again.
Utah State is beatable. Of course, if we can't fix our offensive problems it might not matter. I will be there with my group of 15 because apparently I love to suffer. Maybe, Zion starts and energizes the entire team.

KryHavok

Oh yes, UConn IS a BB blueblood!
Reaction Score
The pragmatist in me says no. The fan suffering from ID10T syndrome in me says I think they got a shot. Forget Reload or Revolution…I want Redemption for those boys, the team, and my university.

Reaction Score
Utah State has lost three of their four games...by 7 to JMU and 10 to Iowa and by 18 to Air Force.

They will be a tough opponent...behind 21-0 in the first half against JMU...they fought to come back and their QB threw 4 TD passes against JMU. Their QB has thrown well in the second half of games.

Against Air Force, Utah State had no running game....54 yards on 26 rushes while Air Force ran for 344 yards.

They may be vulnerable to being made one sided by a good run defense.

Reaction Score
Someone tell the band.
Someone tell the band director. ;) The band wants to be at every game.
They have worked hours every week for 15 minutes of limelight and deserve it. Even a downsized group would have been appreciated, this by both the band and the fans. A couple of kids were sick and he panicked. The band themselves had no say in the matter.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom