UCONN v. TULANE - GAME THREAD | Page 28 | The Boneyard

UCONN v. TULANE - GAME THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Our desperation offense should be our offense going forward. There is no point in slow developing pass plays. They are disasters seconds from happening.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Jimmy Serrano said:
Well on the bright side Boyle got a lot of burn and furthered his development.

It was a smart call. I mean he probably would have thrown an int every time he was in there right?

Reaction Score
After watching this and the USF game, why would anyone want to play for us? Announcers spend the whole game lambasting the offense and coaching. ..We're a laughingstock.

HuskyV

Connecticut UConn Husky
Reaction Score
stranger than fiction

what a horror

Reaction Score
After watching this and the USF game, why would anyone want to play for us? Announcers spend the whole game lambasting the offense and coaching. ..We're a laughingstock.

We likely won't recover from the past 2 seasons. Worst team out there. In over his head hire. 2 in a row.

Reaction Score
Weist didn't have the same players, you idiot.
Well, I hope you are totally hammered or else you are, in fact, 'n idiot. Weist and PPGDL absolutely did have the same players. I suppose you could just be illiterate. I'm sorry for you.

Reaction Score
This thread should be pinned. So many drunkin' miserable posters that have no clue.

If anyone thinks Diaco is the problem, you are dumber than dirt. While Diaco is a different nut, he inherited a dumpster fire with a lot of young players.

If Newsome doesn't fumble twice tonight, we are probably looking at a very different game.

You folks who seem to enjoy misery, you are making the boneyard a hard place to visit. We are probably going to see much of the same until the middle of next year, at the earliest. You might want to find a new hobby.

If you come back and read this thread tomorrow, you'll see what a joke our "hard core" fan base is.

Shame on me for continuing to be an active poster. It's beyond insufferable on here.

Reaction Score
Well, I hope you are totally hammered or else you are, in fact, 'n idiot. Weist and PPGDL absolutely did have the same players. I suppose you could just be illiterate. I'm sorry for you.

Wow...please tell me the starting OL last year, and the starting QB. You are embarrassing yourself...though that is not unusual.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Seriously fugg game planning. Diaco just needs to buy a vitamin world or something.
and a tanning bed. He looks like a god damn Vampire out there.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
This thread should be pinned. So many drunkin' miserable posters that have no clue.

If anyone thinks Diaco is the problem, you are dumber than dirt. While Diaco is a different nut, he inherited a dumpster fire with a lot of young players.

If Newsome doesn't fumble twice tonight, we are probably looking at a very different game.

You folks who seem to enjoy misery, you are making the boneyard a hard place to visit. We are probably going to see much of the same until the middle of next year, at the earliest. You might want to find a new hobby.

If you come back and read this thread tomorrow, you'll see what a joke our "hard core" fan base is.

Shame on me for continuing to be an active poster. It's beyond insufferable on here.

SportsArt is blaming the crappy program on the Boneyard. Got it.

Reaction Score
Weist didn't have the same players, you idiot.
Our Tight ends and fullbacks do nothing for us nor does taking snaps under center. Our QB should be in shotgun every snap. Bloom can be lined up wide or in the slot. Why no jet sweeps or pistol? Bubble screens? Don't set the players and offensive line up for failure. That is what I am referring too. I realize we graduated 3 average O-lineman.

Reaction Score
There are other sports you can follow.

I've been a UConn fan in all things since grade school. It isn't about to change, but how can Whipple have UMass scoring points and we score three points against Tulane.

End of the game against USF, and this game is how we should be approaching offense. Two, three seconds and the ball is gone. this ball control/field position bs he keeps trying. It hasn't worked to date and it isn't gonna start working with hugs and kisses from coach Bob.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
So nothing this season is Diaco's fault?

Is he going to send his 2 million back?

Reaction Score

The strawman expert speaks. Pay no attention to the clown behind the curtain. He gets off on games like this because it makes him think the football program will be cancelled soon.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
nelsonmuntz said:

Anyone who made it through that game can't not be considered hardcore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom