Men - UConn v. Ohio State Buckeyes @ Snowbird Classic. (Fri. 2/17/23@7p, Sat. 2/18/23@4p, Sun. 2/19/23@4p & Mon. 2/20/23@11a). Games on FloSports/Mixlr | The Boneyard

Men UConn v. Ohio State Buckeyes @ Snowbird Classic. (Fri. 2/17/23@7p, Sat. 2/18/23@4p, Sun. 2/19/23@4p & Mon. 2/20/23@11a). Games on FloSports/Mixlr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Love seeing an underclassman such as Jack Sullivan get a chance in the weekend starting rotation. Helps set the team up for future seasons as well as far as the starting rotation goes.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I know we can always listen to radio but does anyone have experience with flo sports? Thinking about just getting it for this month as seeing is much better than listening…and all 4 games are broadcast on Flo.

Yes I know the quality isn’t the best but anyone else subscribed even if month to month??

Reaction Score
I know we can always listen to radio but does anyone have experience with flo sports? Thinking about just getting it for this month as seeing is much better than listening…and all 4 games are broadcast on Flo.

Yes I know the quality isn’t the best but anyone else subscribed even if month to month??
Had it all last baseball season… production varies school to school so if you moderate your expectations it serves its purpose. You can download a FloSport portal on Roku TV so that added another option for watching other than phone/laptop/desktop.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Had it all last baseball season… production varies school to school so if you moderate your expectations it serves its purpose. You can download a FloSport portal on Roku TV so that added another option for watching other than phone/laptop/desktop.
What Medic said. ^^^^

Reaction Score

-> UConn will have a tough challenge in game one against Isaiah Coupet, one of the top pitchers in the Big Ten. Followed by Coupet, Justin Eckhardt is in line to start after transferring to the Buckeyes from the University of Texas. The Huskies are then looking at facing Josh Timmerman and Gavin Bruni in games three and four respectively. <-

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score

-> UConn will have a tough challenge in game one against Isaiah Coupet, one of the top pitchers in the Big Ten. Followed by Coupet, Justin Eckhardt is in line to start after transferring to the Buckeyes from the University of Texas. The Huskies are then looking at facing Josh Timmerman and Gavin Bruni in games three and four respectively. <-

Eckhardt was brutally bad last year, despite pitching mostly vs the easier teams on the longhorn’s schedule.

Timmerman had a 3.41 ERA last year at the JUCO level (much higher era with worse peripherals than our own juco transfers).

Bruni had an over 8 ERA with as many walks as strikeouts.

If we win tonight, we should have a chance to win a bunch of games this weekend even with our own pitching question marks (which look like first world problems compared to OSU). That’s why they play the games, though.

Reaction Score
Coach Penders almost always gives an interesting interview, just loved the stuff relating to Garrett Coe towards the end of the interview.
The Coe part was interesting. After the interview I am very interested in watching Dominic Freeberger as well. And hopefully Huber continues to improve and impress.

Reaction Score
New season’s already here, can’t wait! I sorta tuned out in the offseason, but I remember hearing something about a “Husky+ or UCONN+”, anything come of that? I see it’s still FloSports and Mixlr.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
The Coe part was interesting. After the interview I am very interested in watching Dominic Freeberger as well. And hopefully Huber continues to improve and impress.

There has been quite a bit of stuff coming out on Freeberger pretty much ever since it was announced he was going to play at UConn. Between that and watching him during fall ball exhibition games and scrimmages, I've become quite intrigued with him. Between his hitting ability, being able to play so many positions on the field, plus the fact he was a quality pitcher at UNC Asheville, I quite interested to see what he can do with UConn. Considering Freeberger was hitting in the 3rd spot in the batting order all through fall ball and from what the coaches have said about him in interviews, I would say the UConn coaching staff is quite intrigued by what he can do as well.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
Coach Penders almost always gives an interesting interview, just loved the stuff relating to Garrett Coe towards the end of the interview.
I am hoping that Coe could get a few more MPH on that fastball as he is further away from the injuries that plagued him a few years ago. I had heard he was up to 92 and if that is true, with that change up and his imposing mound presence and delivery, he could be an even greater weapon.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Play Ball!

70FA0668-DAFC-4DF1-AB99-35B57EAD8BCA.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics