UConn v. North Carolina State Wolf Pack (Thursday 8/31/23 @ 7:30p on CBSSN) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn v. North Carolina State Wolf Pack (Thursday 8/31/23 @ 7:30p on CBSSN)

huskidork

bailey
Reaction Score
in just 2 years I went from hoping to win just 1 game against an FCS team, to thinking we have a legitimate shot at beating a solid power program, this is amazing I am so excited to give them an early season punch in the mouth.

Reaction Score
Getting 15 plus points is a layup. NC St is not a good offensive team. They’re decent but not great on defense.

Huskies 27
State 17

Reaction Score
Doesn't sound like their receiving corps is all that strong. Oh to be able to shut down their passing game.
Their run game was really bad last season too I believe 3.3 ypc and they lost their starting QB to Kentucky.

Reaction Score
BCU held them to 20 points at NC St
If you're basing your offensive analysis off the BC game... don't they were without their starting QB. Their new QB, Brennan Armstrong, is very good. Was especially good when he had the OC at UVA that is now at NCSt.

Reaction Score
UVA was and is worse than NC St. They are not a good football program. Every year they are way overrated, overhyped and fall flat. Mora is going to school Doreen!

Reaction Score
I have +16, I placed this bet June 2nd.
I’m thinking a great parlay would be UConn plus points and UConn over for number of wins.

A win Thursday and I would spend the anticipated earnings knowing that I collect at end of season

Wonder what payoff would be compared with betting both individuals.

Reaction Score
We are healthy and deep. We have lines with experience . QB situation with both teams maybe a wash.

Comes down to McFadden?

Can’t wait.

Reaction Score
Reality like our chances with this one. Our cores in both DL and OL are solid, and we got good skill players. If our lines are good, we will have a chance in every game. Mora has constructed this roster nicely, and we will surprise some people.

If our QB play is better than last year, and we should have a very good year.

Let's shock the world and kick NCST's ass on Thursday. Let's show the world UConn football is back.

Reaction Score
We should be getting a 2-deep today right?
I think the 2-deep reveal will be a wow moment for a lot of us. It will be the first time in a while where we enter the season feeling really good about the team and our depth. I’m feeling great about the season. The progress is incredible. We have a lot of talent on this roster. Let’s hope the pieces gel. I’m counting on Coach Mora to make that happen. Go Huskies!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Reality like our chances with this one. Our cores in both DL and OL are solid, and we got good skill players. If our lines are good, we will have a chance in every game. Mora has constructed this roster nicely, and we will surprise some people.

If our QB play is better than last year, and we should have a very good year.

Let's shock the world and kick NCST's ass on Thursday. Let's show the world UConn football is back.
gordon ramsay princess GIF by Fox TV

(But I've been thinking the same thing.)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom