UConn v. BC @ Fenway Pahk Tickets go on sale the week of May 1 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn v. BC @ Fenway Pahk Tickets go on sale the week of May 1

Reaction Score
I have a feeling they aren't going to sell certain sections. If for some reason this becomes a hot ticket then they will release them.

Reaction Score
Any Sox season ticket holders get an email talking about a ticket buying opportunity for this game?

Reaction Score
Any Sox season ticket holders get an email talking about a ticket buying opportunity for this game?

Not yet, no. Some scrub cowboy singer, James Taylor, and some other dude.

My wife guilted me into 3 hours with James Taylor this summer. Totally dreading it.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
Not yet, no. Some scrub cowboy singer, James Taylor, and some other dude.

My wife guilted me into 3 hours with James Taylor this summer. Totally dreading it.

I feel your pain. Whenever I get dragged to a music event that I truly detest, I have stuff like this loaded on my device, and I listen to it. Really loud. No need to "Dread" anything:

Reaction Score
Bumping this one. Any info on when these tickets will go on sale to season ticket holders? I know the public date is May 1st. Also, wondering about pricing info.

Reaction Score
Bumping this one. Any info on when these tickets will go on sale to season ticket holders? I know the public date is May 1st. Also, wondering about pricing info.
Talked with the ticket office and they had no additional guidance, they are waiting on Fenway since they are in charge of the tickets.

Reaction Score
All-
I just booked a bar on Boylston for a tailgate. Guaranteed we will be able to have 150 people but if there isn't another event conflicting with it (which they will know in July/Aug) or if it's a non-noon game we can rent the whole place out for 350 people. First preference will obviously go to those on the buses that I run.

I've also been in contact w the UConn ticket office and they said Fenway will be putting together group ticket packages for us so please be patient once the tickets go on sale!

Reaction Score
We have group tickets- $60 each towards the bleachers and right field grandstands. That is a $5/ticket plus $2.50/order savings since there is no fee when I buy as a group.

With the 7pm gametime, we will be offering stand-alone tailgates. Menu is TBD but just wanted to get out there and say that. If we have over 280 people, we can get the whole bar and make it exclusive. Once I nail down the menu with the manager I'll post a follow-up with pricing and the menu.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
We have group tickets- $60 each towards the bleachers and right field grandstands. That is a $5/ticket plus $2.50/order savings since there is no fee when I buy as a group.

With the 7pm gametime, we will be offering stand-alone tailgates. Menu is TBD but just wanted to get out there and say that. If we have over 280 people, we can get the whole bar and make it exclusive. Once I nail down the menu with the manager I'll post a follow-up with pricing and the menu.

You da man!

Reaction Score
All-
Stand-alone tailgates are now on sale at our website for $25/person: www.cfbtravel.com. We still have full packages (bus/ticket/tailgate) and bus/tailgate packages available- prices are on the website. We also have group tickets- $60 each towards the bleachers and right field grandstands in the UConn section; the tickets are for sale at face value, which is a savings of $5/ticket plus $2.50/order since there are no fees when I buy as a group.

Groups over 10 for any package: contact me directly (ryan@cfbtravel.com) for special lower rates when you pay by check by the end of this month!

Our pre-game tailgate location is at Lir, an Irish bar on Boylston St. Menu includes: assorted wraps, house salad, jameson wings, steak tip sliders, burger sliders, chicken tenders, assorted pizzas, vegie spring rolls and non-alcoholic drinks (soda, water, etc.). Cash bar, NO BYOB ALLOWED; Massachusetts liquor laws prohibit happy hour, open bar and discounts on alcohol (I tried...).

We are able to reserve the entire bar but can only do that after we get 280 people paid since there is a spending minimum- let's do that sooner rather than later!

See everyone on Sunday at the open practice and Go Huskies!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom