UConn-USC Postgame Thread (The Huskies back to the Final Four!!!) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn-USC Postgame Thread (The Huskies back to the Final Four!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
WOW!!!! Rebecca Lobo knew what she was talking about when she said the Huskies would be in the Final Four!!! I hope my neighbors forgive me because I screamed so loudly for the past hour or so!! So proud of the team. Kudos to Geno and his staff, they had the right chess moves tonight! JuJu is the REAL deal and will be a force for years to come...but tonight was OUR night!!! YESSSSSSSS!!!!!

Reaction Score
The most satisfying win for Uconn in a long time. That we made the final four is beyond what I realistically thought possible. I'm exhausted, happy and impressed and proud of that team and the coaching staff. Amid all that went on in the game I noticed that Ice and Q both gave good minutes when it was really needed. Final four baby!!!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
460220E6-7BF9-4BBF-A350-0E59B795711E.jpeg

831E7A5D-168F-4C1A-9B89-E3717D60310E.jpeg

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
This game showed the heart of these players. The starters found themselves in foul trouble early. Geno went to the bench, and Ice and Samuels did their part. Samuels hit a much-needed three...didn't make any major mistakes. Ice played excellent...gave us just what we needed another big against a big USC line-up. Paige stayed focused, and calm and demonstrated fantastic leadership. Her defense on Ju Ju in the second half was fantastic. I am so proud of this team...they over-achieved their way into the final four. No matter what happens Nika and Aaliyah have been given a dream send-off. I hope no matter what happens whether are girls win or not...that they stay healthy, injury injury-free, and that they have fun playing in Cleveland. After all, for a team with 5-6 players on the bench who would be in the rotation or starting to get to the final four...is an amazing achievement.

Reaction Score
I promised myself years ago I would never go on the Yard and complain about refs, but that one dude… Yo!! He was on a mission to call everything against us. Even my mild mannered wife was swearing at the tube!

Years ago Geno would’ve lost his marbles on him!

And yeah… the announcers were insufferable. I have a buddy named JuJu (also a UConn grad) and I hate him now!

Reaction Score
Really happy for Ice and Q. Both stepped up in a major way. Nika was awesone. Can't believe she didn't foul out when she picked up her 4th so early. AE was really good after a bit of a slow start. Paige was Paige. Good win. TBH, I'm not surprised. But I am super happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom