UConn = UCF 3rd String | The Boneyard

UConn = UCF 3rd String

Reaction Score
Oh, you mean I can't get excited about this 14-14 2nd half draw (edit: 21-14 second half win).

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Krajewski looked so bad in the 2nd qtr that fans in the game chat were calling for the injured Beaudry to come in.

Reaction Score
Krajewski looked so bad in the 2nd qtr that fans in the game chat were calling for the injured Beaudry to come in.
That’s what made his improvement in the 2nd half look so promising. He gained confidence and moved the team. (Yes, against lesser USF talent) but if he comes out that confident at home against USF and the game plan actually reflects his ability to move the team through the air, we’ll win that game. We may even get to reset our expectations for the remainder of the season. But if he stumbles, there’s really no one else to turn to. Oct 5th will be his (and our) defining moment.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
If 21-0 = = then sure
By god you are right! Our starters are better than UCF's third string. Much better. I'm not sure that is something I'm all that proud of, but we showed it to be true in the 4th quarter.

UCF could have made the score of that game anything that they wanted it to be, literally. Off the top of my head I can't think of a time we were so completely dominated on both sides of the ball, and given the last 8 years, that is saying a lot.

That said, Steven Krajewski showed some promise and there is hope that we might win a couple more games this year. That's something that I did not have for the first 3 quarters.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
By god you are right! Our starters are better than UCF's third string. Much better. I'm not sure that is something I'm all that proud of, but we showed it to be true in the 4th quarter.

UCF could have made the score of that game anything that they wanted it to be, literally. Off the top of my head I can't think of a time we were so completely dominated on both sides of the ball, and given the last 8 years, that is saying a lot.

That said, Steven Krajewski showed some promise and there is hope that we might win a couple more games this year. That's something that I did not have for the first 3 quarters.
Thread is “hurp a durp a durr maybe our starters can beat their third string durrrrrrrrr.” Just putting facts against that claim.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom