Uconn/Towson Game Thread | Page 17 | The Boneyard

Uconn/Towson Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Why do I think we are going to score again and miss the 2?

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
I mean really? Hysterical.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
An awful performance overall. HCPP and his coaching prowess and love of CT PLayers is so ludicrous it makes me sick. He has just lost to fukkin Towson.

Reaction Score
So Cooley comes into your backyard and steals a BIG TIME recruit and now the FB puppies lose to a 1AA. The slow, inevitable creep to irrelevance begins. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Reaction Score
A 15 point loss to an FCS team. You guys are an AAC team through and through. There is not a better conference for your program. Welcome home.

Reaction Score
Any person integrity with PP's record after 2 years and a top 10 rated defense (last year) with his record should resign. At this point he is only here for himself and not for the school that hired him. He is utterly clueless.

Reaction Score
Is Ambrose a candidate to replace PP?

Ron Ambrose is a perfect example of why the head coach is always responsible. Edsall clearly handcuffed him because he's doing a great job at Towson.

This mess is on PP and no one else.

Reaction Score
A 15 point loss to an FCS team. You guys are an AAC team through and through. There is not a better conference for your program. Welcome home.

AAC team is being generous. Low level 1AA is more like it. If you cant beat em join em

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
And I'll bet he's still rooting for the guys but the coach not as much.

Probably. But the kid quit at the first sign of adversity so I don't think we are missing out on much.

The drama-queen moment in Feb told us everything we neeeded to know.

Reaction Score
Is was obviously the lack of talent. What's good? There is no excuse for this one, can't defend this. Time for Cochran and Delorenzo. Need some fire...

Reaction Score
Is was obviously the lack of talent. What's good? There is no excuse for this one, can't defend this. Time for Cochran and Delorenzo. Need some fire...

Forget Cochran put in the kid Taylor, he looked good during the warmups, throws a nice ball, and looks like he can run.....and the QB is gonna need to run since the OL is a joke.

Reaction Score
well, we were almost big time. its over now. back to being a hoops school

Reaction Score
Imagine if the o-line was actually decent? Whitmer made some plays when he wasnt immediately running for his life after the ball was snapped.

This is BS.......sorry but it may have looked like he was running for his life but fucing whitmer was getting happy feet everyother play for 5 possessions straight and trying to run for a perfectly fine pocket.....He played fucing scared to throw the ball from mid second till 3 minutes left to play.....he looks at his first option and its not there, so instead of progressing to his second he looks for the first whole in the line to try and escape through............Did the offensive line have a breakdown or two...sure but he is another Johnny Mac, happy feet bat poop scared to play ball....

Reaction Score
So Cooley comes into your backyard and steals a BIG TIME recruit and now the FB puppies lose to a 1AA. The slow, inevitable creep to irrelevance begins. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Have your laugh now.
It ain't quite as over as you hope for. We will wait and see what the future holds.
Then again a little coward like you will be under a rock when its pay-back timel
Your kind always are.

Reaction Score
I think it's time to start banning Cards fans who take pride in being able to count to 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom