UConn to unveil ‘meaner’ Husky logo | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConn to unveil ‘meaner’ Husky logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://fansided.com/2013/03/26/photo-miami-dolphins-new-logo-unveiled/

Looks like the Miami Dolphins are updating their logo this year too. Basic concept is the same, but it's a sleeker, more modernized look. That seems to be the trend now.

concent.png

Reaction Score
Interesting Dolphins logo. The old one was very cool.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Kinda looks like a dead dolphin floating.

Reaction Score
Marketing has finally caught on. You can't have a throw-"back" ... until you have a throw-"up". Much like the Pats, for every "new" logo jersey they sell ... they'll sell a "throw back" from last year's leftover stock ...

Reaction Score
Marketing has finally caught on. You can't have a throw-"back" ... until you have a throw-"up". Much like the Pats, for every "new" logo jersey they sell ... they'll sell a "throw back" from last year's leftover stock ...
Ever since the Patriots won their first Super Bowl, their jersey design has been steady. The number font on the actual game jerseys is very neat.

Reaction Score
Maybe "Throw Forward" is better than "Throw Up" ;)

Nope ..."Throw Up" is what I had in mind. How many of the recent logo redesigns have fans liked? The only positive of the new pats logo is that Pat is now cool again ...

Reaction Score
All of the designs are finalized at this point. As was mentioned above the reveal is currently planned for the third week in April. Everything looks good, but you guys need to brace yourselves for change. This isn't a subtle adjustment, it is a complete rebranding. I understand those who don't want to change the Jonathan logo, I love it as much as the next guy. But the fact of the matter is that student athletes have been complaining for a while that the current logo didn't represent what they wanted to project on the court/field etc. Therefore, new logo. Plus, unifying the visual experience across all sports is really important when you think about it. And it's easier to have everyone rally around a new brand rather than trying to adopt one existing brand to other sports (i.e. the football block C, the WBB "C ball").

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom