UConn to play Villanova in 2015? | The Boneyard

UConn to play Villanova in 2015?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Sounds like a barn burner,can't wait.If they play at the Rent their might be that many empty seats.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I thought Memphis is taking the permanent FCS spot in our schedule?

With the current predicament of the BE and every other conference trying to upgrade OOC schedules, why are we committing to playing Nova at this point in the space-time continuum?

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
the only reason nova does these 3 games is because they need to offer something to play bball games vs the big boys still, this is another hint that uconn is in fact not going to be in the big east for long...interesting. i still dont like it, but interesting.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
the only reason nova does these 3 games is because they need to offer something to play bball games vs the big boys still, this is another hint that uconn is in fact not going to be in the big east for long...interesting. i still dont like it, but interesting.
I like the way you really read between the lines, dan. You might be squinting so hard that the lines turn to Egyptian hieroglyphics, but I like it.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
I know it gets to the point where scheduling FCS teams can be a joke, but Nova is an exception to me and if this holds true, then will be a nice game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom