UConn stats....final game in Italy..!! | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConn stats....final game in Italy..!!

Reaction Score
Whoa, Gabby......! Fantastic. Perfect model shot, great DOF emphasizing the subject, you can she she's on a gondola, blurred bridge in the background.....just "wow".

Pretty sure that one was not shot with an iPhone. :D

Reaction Score
Whoa, Gabby.! Fantastic. Perfect model shot, great DOF emphasizing the subject, you can she she's on a gondola, blurred bridge in the background.....just "wow".

Don't be so sure. With an iPhone 7+ in portrait mode you can get that narrow depth of field which blurs the background, plus it has 12MP resolution.

Reaction Score
Don't be so sure. With an iPhone 7+ in portrait mode you can get that narrow depth of field which blurs the background, plus it has 12MP resolution.

Sounds like they are making advances then by leaps and bounds...!

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Whatever device was used to take the picture, Gabby looks like a professional model in the photo. Either somebody really knew what they were doing when they staged and took that photo, or all of the stars happened to be in perfect alignment when the picture was snapped. What a fantastic photo.

Reaction Score
Whoa, Gabby.! Fantastic. Perfect model shot, great DOF emphasizing the subject, you can she she's on a gondola, blurred bridge in the background.....just "wow".

Oo it was. Phee took the shot

Reaction Score
Sounds like they are making advances then by leaps and bounds...!
7+ Camera is no longer state-of-the-art, since it's been out for a while. But it is still cool. Two 12.3MP cameras - f1.8 wide angle and f2.8 telephoto for 2X optical zoom and 6X digital zoom. And software that allows recording video in super slo-mo up to 240FPS. Plus the front "selfie" camera is 8MP, which is good as the main camera in my iPhone 6+.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
7+ Camera is no longer state-of-the-art, since it's been out for a while. But it is still cool. Two 12.3MP cameras - f1.8 wide angle and f2.8 telephoto for 2X optical zoom and 6X digital zoom. And software that allows recording video in super slo-mo up to 240FPS. Plus the front "selfie" camera is 8MP, which is good as the main camera in my iPhone 6+.

Sounds like you are getting a commission from Apple ;)

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Nope. But it IS a very cool phone, camera-wise. You could capture every detail on every freckle on Cocaine Lorraine's face :cool:

:D

Since you put it that way.... if HTC isnt around in 2019.... perhaps I can check out the Apple

Reaction Score
Gabby, to me, and for some time now, seems to be the magnetic "it" girl on the team. This wonderful photo just seems to enhance that image that I have of her.

as my avatar now shows, I have been waiting for the right photo of Gabby ...I was thinking more of a shot of her dunking , but this photo is way better. This is the image that will last for me as the years after her graduation go by.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom