UConn Secret Scrimmage | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn Secret Scrimmage

Reaction Score
Any idea on when they're happening?
"The Huskies will travel to Virginia for a closed-door scrimmage with the Cavaliers on Saturday. A week later, UConn will host Harvard in a second "secret scrimmage" that is closed off to the media and general public."

Reaction Score
It's tough for fans to process that the score doesn't matter. They are trying stuff. We are trying stuff. We are doing things we might not do in games. They are doing things they might not do in games. How many points Samson scores is meaningless but we all want the box score.
Yup. Its like a sparring session between a couple of fighters with no egos just simply trying to work on some things.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
"The Huskies will travel to Virginia for a closed-door scrimmage with the Cavaliers on Saturday. A week later, UConn will host Harvard in a second "secret scrimmage" that is closed off to the media and general public."

Maybe Cooper can make the jaunt from Durham to CVille when he gets bored.

Reaction Score
I'm hoping the Virginia in the gym hangers on are more forthcoming with details than the other way around. Last year when we played them up here we didn't even hear a score until the next day.

Reaction Score
Someone of the Virginia board said "heard it was close". That's all I've seen.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I'm hoping the Virginia in the gym hangers on are more forthcoming with details than the other way around. Last year when we played them up here we didn't even hear a score until the next day.
Yeah the Hurley regime keeps everything in house . In this day and age I kinda like it.

Reaction Score
No it’s not. UVA isn’t that good, and if you read between the lines on what Hurleys been saying they’re taking it slow with Donovan.
Clingan is our best player. And an all American candidate. It’s pretty good

Reaction Score
We are getting these posts about a hypothetical score in a scrimmage. Only at the Boneyard
We don't even have a hypothetical score lol.
No it’s not. UVA isn’t that good, and if you read between the lines on what Hurleys been saying they’re taking it slow with Donovan.
UVA is still picked like between 2-4 in the ACC. #33 in my consensus model (30th humans, 32 computers). They're not bad.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
If we can't beat VA in a secret scrimmage, we have to be asking if Hurley is the right guy for the job.
Well sure, but if it was 'close' that's an added factor to consider. I mean we'd probably have killed them if it wasn't close...

Reaction Score
Good guys won by 5 with both teams scoring in the 70s. Castle most impressive with 19 points and 6 assists and Samson more than held his own as a starting center from what I’ve heard

Road win without our best player is a nice way to kick off the season.

Reaction Score
Good guys won by 5 with both teams scoring in the 70s. Castle most impressive with 19 points and 6 assists and Samson more than held his own as a starting center from what I’ve heard
Post/Handle

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom