UConn run offense ranked#105, passing offense #72 | The Boneyard

UConn run offense ranked#105, passing offense #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UConn run offense ranked #105, passing offense #72.

Whitmer's current QB rating ranking #83, QB rating of 129. He dug a huge hole for himself after week two. Since then he has been digging himself out of it in a consistent fashion.

Whitmer's QB rating after week 3 105.
Whitmer's QB rating after week 4 120.
Whitmer's QB rating after week 5 129.

I really hope DeLeone believes in trends, facts and momentum.

Reaction Score
Interesting watching Utah State on this drive against BYU. Very exciting, imaginative, interesting offense. I have no hope of ever seeing anything like this out of GDL. Just let the kids play, for heaven's sake.

Reaction Score
After watching these other college offenses play, i continuously find myself asking why can't we do that. Multiple fresh backs, getting your playmakers the ball...it seems as though Griffin has regressed or these coaches just don't know how to use him...a couple years ago I remember saying this kid is going to be great...and now he barely gets the ball. Same with Nick Williams, why cant GDL find a way to get him the ball in open space without 3 guys being all over him? I can't stop thinking about how predictable the offense is.

Reaction Score
After watching these other college offenses play, i continuously find myself asking why can't we do that. Multiple fresh backs, getting your playmakers the ball...it seems as though Griffin has regressed or these coaches just don't know how to use him...a couple years ago I remember saying this kid is going to be great...and now he barely gets the ball. Same with Nick Williams, why cant GDL find a way to get him the ball in open space without 3 guys being all over him? I can't stop thinking about how predictable the offense is.

I have a hard time believing that someone who Jason Witten credits for his continued development as an All Pro Tight End doent't know how to use tight end talent (HCPP). DeLeone also worked directly with Anthony Fasano with the Dolphins in his most successful year. I agree that something is not right but it's not that PP and GDL don't understand the position. Play-calling still mystifies me.

blitz8ru

Rutgers Fan
Reaction Score
nelson_haha.jpg

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Interesting watching Utah State on this drive against BYU. Very exciting, imaginative, interesting offense. I have no hope of ever seeing anything like this out of GDL. Just let the kids play, for heaven's sake.
Your touting the offensive creativity in a 6-3 snoozer?

Reaction Score

Even put GDL to sleep las night. You can be as creative and exciting as you want between s the 20's but if you can't stick it in it's all for naught. Just win baby...

Reaction Score
Well, my wife called me upstairs out of the basement after that drive. So I had to report upstairs. But, I liked the action, I liked the calls, and I'm bored with Uconn's playcalling nonsense. I just am. It's pathetic. So, shoot me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom