UConn Recruiting Speculation | Page 14 | The Boneyard

UConn Recruiting Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What Lawson are you talking about? Pamela Lawson? Clara Lawson?

You call it speculation... I call it some straight up *$@$#&&$
If I have to tell you which Lawson.....uh, uh....please disregard the post...:rolleyes:

Reaction Score

I shared my theory about Sarah Strong’s commitment on Twitter but thought I’d share it on here too because some people think it could be plausible. Obviously, we will know where she’s headed tomorrow so speculation won’t change anything. I just like to have as much info as possible so I’m not surprised (so please be kind when you rip apart this theory and tell me how silly it is that I thought this in the first place)

Ah I didn’t realize that was you on twitter. I shared your theory in the Sarah announcement thread. I thought it was a pretty solid theory honestly

Reaction Score

New interview with some of the McDonald’s all-Americans. When the players were asked to pick between Juju Watkins, Clark, or Bueckers, Sarah Strong says that she would pick Paige. She said she would go with Paige because she does a little bit of everything and that she likes the way she passes the ball and sets her teammates up. Let’s hope she likes Paige enough to want to be one of her teammates lol

Reaction Score
Hallelujah! And the video must have been made a while ago. Maybe weeks maybe months ago.

Reaction Score
How about who starts next year: here is my idea. Assuming all are healthy.

Paige; KK; Azzi; Sarah and Jana

Reaction Score
Comparing anyone to Maya or Dee is putting too much pressure on them !!!
In terms of NICE person, Maya is my number one Nice person. Morgan Valley comes in a close second. Everything Maya was a pleasure. And she played pretty good to (kidding obviously). My favorite Maya game was her last was Stanford--She was a one lady team. LADY is what May was and is.

Reaction Score
If there are others to go after--

I asusme it would be

1--- An experinced fundmentally sound big?
2--- A star but very experienced shooting WIng?

Reaction Score
How about who starts next year: here is my idea. Assuming all are healthy.

Paige; KK; Azzi; Sarah and Ice
First game Azzi will not be able to go given timing of her surgery. I don't have a clue what the starting lineup will be in February, but my November lineup is PB, KK, Ice, Ashlyn, Jana.

Reaction Score
First game Azzi will not be able to go given timing of her surgery. I don't have a clue what the starting lineup will be in February, but my November lineup is PB, KK, Ice, Ashlyn, Jana.
People keep seeing this but 9 month is the norm for clearance. Very real possibility she’s cleared before practice starts let alone games. I know Paige took 12 months but that was out of an abundance of caution and because the season started over 12 months after surgery.

Not sure she’d be starting because of minutes restrictions and such. I think I’d start Paige, Ashlyn, Sarah, Ice and Jana.

Reaction Score
Respectfully, I don't know if my post fits in this thread. I apologize in advance... but

We should really consider adding Hailey Van Lith. If I can think of one player who plays with the tenacity and passion, a tough cookie on the court, like Nika is and plays, it's Hailey Van Lith. I can argue both sides of this, but keep in mind, Nika's tenacious play at the guard spot was what got us to the ff. Assessing Hailey Van Lith's game, I think she matches that. Just a thought.
*** With this said, I believe we are fully loaded and stacked, we need NO ONEfrom the transfer portal.

Reaction Score

I shared my theory about Sarah Strong’s commitment on Twitter but thought I’d share it on here too because some people think it could be plausible. Obviously, we will know where she’s headed tomorrow so speculation won’t change anything. I just like to have as much info as possible so I’m not surprised (so please be kind when you rip apart this theory and tell me how silly it is that I thought this in the first place)

I think you did a good job with this sleuthing.

Reaction Score
Respectfully, I don't know if my post fits in this thread. I apologize in advance... but

We should really consider adding Hailey Van Lith. If I can think of one player who plays with the tenacity and passion, a tough cookie on the court, like Nika is and plays, it's Hailey Van Lith. I can argue both sides of this, but keep in mind, Nika's tenacious play at the guard spot was what got us to the ff. Assessing Hailey Van Lith's game, I think she matches that. Just a thought.
*** With this said, I believe we are fully loaded and stacked, we need NO ONEfrom the transfer portal.
This is Hailey Van Lith's last chance to impress the wnba. She has to go somewhere where she is the star and primary scorer. She can't be that at Uconn.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
This is a

UConn.
Recruiting.
Speculation thread

Not starting lineups, not other schools, not WNBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom