Uconn recruiting and the AAC | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Uconn recruiting and the AAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The fact that you just equated Cancer with women's basketball speaks volumes. What makes your 2 cents worth anymore than mine?

The fact that you just equated Cancer with women's basketball speaks volumes. What makes your 2 cents worth anymore than mine?
My remark, for which I've apologized for the degree of making my point, is to point out that it surely would be nice not hearing what is the worst possible case of things that could potentially go badly or ruin the wonderful thing that we know as UConn athletics, both men's and women's basketball among the plethora of other enjoyable sports the university supports. Morbidity is not nice and when it's brought up time and time and time again, a lot of people get a bit put off by it. Just saying!

Reaction Score
Im sorry for posting about events that directly relate to UConn women's basketball on a UConn women's basketball forum. What was I thinking?
Aren't you getting the drift. Negativism to the umpteenth degree gets old pretty fast. Everyone here knows that our conference affiliation is a problem. To beat it to death ad infinitum is trying!

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Im sorry for posting about events that directly relate to UConn women's basketball on a UConn women's basketball forum. What was I thinking?

So, when I add to this thread if Butler transfers, or another top player commits stating that I don't see conference affiliation hurting recruiting, you will bring up the problems with the AAC again?

Can't wait.

Reaction Score
So, when I add to this thread if Butler transfers, or another top player commits stating that I don't see conference affiliation hurting recruiting, you will bring up the problems with the AAC again?

Can't wait.
Great I cant wait for your post either.

Reaction Score
Aren't you getting the drift. Negativism to the umpteenth degree gets old pretty fast. Everyone here knows that our conference affiliation is a problem. To beat it to death ad infinitum is trying!

I am being a realist and bringing current topics that greatly affect UConn so if you don't like it there is an IGNORE button made just for you.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Great I cant wait for your post either.
True.

But I was being sarcastic and when I post here it means Uconn got another great player. Of course you can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom