UConn One Shining Moment Video | The Boneyard

UConn One Shining Moment Video

Reaction Score
Shout out to this user on Vimeo for this unbelievable video. There's footage in here that I've never seen before so this person must have some access to archival footage that nobody else does. It's a great watch.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I’d love to know where the footage came from.

My gut tells me the athletic department have a part with this video. Or this video was suppose to be for the Calhoun classic event.

Reaction Score

My gut tells me the athletic department have a part with this video. Or this video was suppose to be for the Calhoun classic event.

And why was this just dropped on a random account on Vimeo in addition to how was this unearthed?

Reaction Score
Wow! Thank you! Great production! Brought tears to my eyes. So many memories, so many years, so many players. Amazing stuff here.
It might sound a little crazy, but I am grateful to be a fan of this program. It is such a cool part of my Life.

And more to come.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

And why was this just dropped on a random account on Vimeo in addition to how was this unearthed?
Spoke with the guy who made the video. He’s a literal angel - just made the video for fun in hopes to lift the spirits of Husky fans during the coronavirus. Mission accomplished.

Reaction Score
Spoke with the guy who made the video. He’s a literal angel - just made the video for fun in hopes to lift the spirits of Husky fans during the coronavirus. Mission accomplished.
That’s nuts.

Reaction Score
Got me right in the feels. Especially those clips of JC.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Highlights for me:
Ricky, with the face!
Taliek, a few seconds later. I never realized he had his own version of Ricky's "not gonna be denied" face.
So many shots of role players playing their roles!
KFree, looking like a young kid. I never carried a memory of him that young. A more mature image of KFree has been cemented in my mind for decades. That KFree showed up later in the vid, too.
Caron. Just Caroning.
Hilton. For some reason, we don't see enough of Hilton. Forgot how much energy he played with by the end of his career.
The entire 2nd half of the video, that emphasized the guys who built the foundation for the glory that was to follow.

We have been blessed as a fan base for the past 30plus years. Sometimes we lose sight of just how great we've had it. But damned if I don't feel another wave of greatness coming on like a freight train!

Reaction Score
Holy cow that was beautiful. I would like to thank Jim Calhoun and every player, coach and my fellow fans who have given me a lifetime of smiles. Our program is greater than any of us think. We have been truly blessed. I love bleeding National Flag blue and white. Come on DH keep on leading the way back to where we belong.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score

did he say where he got the footage?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Wow! Just watched this. Agree with everyone who said it gave them chills. Incredibly well done and the sync with the words and music was great.

(Is it wrong that at lol'd at the Laettner head dribble?)

VA Blue Dog

VA Blue Dog
Reaction Score
OMG so many memories! Watched it with tears in my eyes. Can't wait for additional footage with Whaley, Bouk, Jackson, Cole, Polley, Akok, Martin, Carlton, Adams ... UCONN Big East 2020.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Incredible. So blessed. Thank you.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01