UConn OC/QB Coach Nick Charlton on New England Football Journal Show | The Boneyard

UConn OC/QB Coach Nick Charlton on New England Football Journal Show

Reaction Score
Really enjoyed this, well spoken, seems like a normal guy. Which is a good thing.

Reaction Score
Thanks, a terrific interview! Getting more and more confident that things will get better - much better.

Reaction Score
90% standard stuff. He talked a little about culture. But I appreciated he expounded on what that meant specifically.

In recruiting it means toughness.

In preparing the team it means an emphasis on situational football. This is sprinkled throughout but mostly at the end. Preparing players for specific situations so they will be familiar with them when they pop up in games.

And over all, they really want to promote competitiveness in all areas, physically and mentally.

We'll see.

Reaction Score
In fairness, he answered the questions asked by an interesting troika - 1 guy wanted to talk about himself the whole time, one kept getting pop ups that illuminated his head and the last guy hasn’t showered, shaved or spoken to a human from his moms house since Covid hit. What I liked was the steady hand, professionalism, sense of a plan/vision that has been missing for a decade. I continue to get a good vibe from this staff.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom