UConn needs to lay it on the line! | The Boneyard

UConn needs to lay it on the line!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Simply put, the fate of our 2015 season may fall solely on the shoulders of our OL. If you want to put any more added weight to this unit, our CR chances may also fall solely on their shoulders too.

But yeah, no pressure. :)

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
This song should be our 2015 fight song. The UCMB should play it every time our OL opens up a huge hole for our RBs or gives our QB more than 3 seconds to find a receiver.

Reaction Score
This song should be our 2015 fight song. The UCMB should play it every time our OL opens up a huge hole for our RBs or gives our QB more than 3 seconds to find a receiver.

I am guessing that not one player on the roster has ever heard the song or know who Triumph is...

Reaction Score
I am guessing that not one player on the roster has ever heard the song or know who Triumph is...

I'm guessing a lot of the big football programs never heard of or know who UConn is too. Maybe everyone needs a big how-do-you-do introduction across-the-board. UConn to Triumph and the college football world to UConn.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
I'm guessing a lot of the big football programs never heard of or know who UConn is too. Maybe everyone needs a big how-do-you-do introduction across-the-board. UConn to Triumph and the college football world to UConn.
OR we just need a hit Villanova in the fuc$%ing mouth on Thursday night... badly! And show the country UConn is back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom